Mark W
30-05-2018, 02:32 PM
Mark W
Mark W anyone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Mark W
Mark W seemed honest,no bullshit seemed a cool cat.Got to the point and not waffling on.Interested to see how it'll all play out.
30-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Thanks for that Daredevil Dave. Nothing worse than a waffling psychic (well maybe a few things).. Let us know if predictions come to pass.
31-05-2018, 10:08 PM
Really didn't work for me I am afraid. Surprised as the reviews were very good....but literally everything he said was not fitting with me or my situation. Asked a lot of questions too.... its fair enough if he just wasn't connecting to me but I wish he had said so x
01-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Not sounding good with all the questions etc...
17-07-2018, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 17-07-2018 10:59 AM by Anonymous1234.)
Ok so I decided to give calling a break and then for some reason decided to try again and see if anything changed.......I tried Mark W and although a very dapper man with a very dapper voice (chuckling to myself) I did have to put the phone down on him after 3 mins because he waffle made no sense and he said and I quote "I want to give you the letters "J" and "K"...now this could be someone at work, someone you know personally etc.," and I was like what the hell does that have to do with anything and how likely is it going to be that I will know someone with those letters given that you have said it could literally be anyone in the world. When I challenged him on this he then said "there are so many readers on the line today, please try one of them".

I am so enthralled by this phenomenon that I have made it my purpose to now investigate it (I am one of those who have to know the answers) and see what I can uncover....but to name a few debunkers....Paul Zenon, James Randi....please have a look at their videos and save your monies - (she says whilst getting ready to possibly ring another one)!!!
23-07-2018, 10:38 PM
His profile says he is all singing and dancing but when I talked to him he said he can’t do this and he can’t do that so I had to end the reading
06-11-2018, 09:42 AM
I actually felt quite angry at the end of this call. He constantly asked questions peppered with several incorrect statements about my life. When challenged he’d quickly move on to another broad subject. A few initials thrown in that meant nothing to me plus some dead relatives I’d never heard of. This man is not psychic!!
06-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Sad to say I was disappointed too, so many questions! Ended the call after five minutes. What a joke. Dapper? Hardly he sounded like he had a list of Barnum statements in front of him.