Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum quiet
06-11-2018, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2018 04:05 PM by Snowmaiden.)
RE: Forum quiet
(25-03-2018 01:30 PM)Toldyouso Wrote:  I don't know whether or not your system will allow me to post anymore so this will be short and sweet, lest I waste my time and effort.

The system, when I posted my last post, decided that I was a spammer and refused to post it.

I can assure you I'm not. Nor am I a troll.

I came for an open and honest discussion - not a PC one.

In response, I deleted all of my posts, before the system did it for me and then banned me.

I was surprised how closed minded you people are. I suggest that you open up your minds to other explanations of what you have experienced. There again, you guys may work the psychic lines. In this case, my words are wasted.

I'd like to say that I enjoyed our discussion, but I can't.

I won't be back. It's just not worth it.

One thing before I go. This forum is dying. Only a fool would disagree. It may, from time to time, burst into life, but the trend is ever downwards. The bursts of life will get progressively less energetic and the frequency will lessen too. That's the way these things go and this forum is unlikely to be an exception.

If, as you say, everyone on here is a believer, there's little wonder that the forum is going down the pan. That doesn't create interest, it creates boredom - and that is precisely what it appears to be dying of - amongst other reasons.

When I posted, it suddenly burst into life. My feeling is that people like me are your main hope for survival. Remember that the next time someone like me comes along. There again, this may never happen again. If this is true, one day, you'll sign on here and there'll be no more forum.

Toldyouso you sent me a pm over a year ago... During our conversation, you were rude and judgemental telling me that no psychics exist, no life after death etc.. In the next breath you told me you were a reader and you had misled a lot of vulnerable people and said you were using all your research for a book. However... you were taking payment and money for something you had no ability to do and you were smug and contemptuous about it...

I have no issues having skeptical views, each to their own. You tried to insult and belittle me when I didn't agree and then blocked me from having my say. Well... I do believe in the life after, I really think you must lead a very sad miserable life and you came across as a horrid little man... Because you are a fraud psychic and you are making money out other people's vulnerability... You found it quite amusing that people believed you and even claimed that your false predictions came true... I'll bet you are a crap reader, love for you to have read for me because you wouldn't have fooled me one bit...

I don't know which reader you are but "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me..." Tongue I apologise for this everyone but needed to have my say with this member...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2018, 06:11 PM
I definitely believe in the afterlife. I've experienced too much, and met too many logical down to earth people who have told me their experiences. I'm certain of spirit. It's just a shame that readers are so arrogant and in it for the money. The way they behave on these forums personally attacking users because they wrote a negative review of them, or hiding under users to generate business. Some (like the above) purposefully conning vulnerable clients. I've heard stories from people on here, and let me say it's not one person who's had terrible things done from these nasty "readers". That's not spiritual at all, nor is giving people false hope. I am beginning to lean towards people saying that the best readers are the ones at your spiritual church, or the ones who's houses you go to/visit your house. They are old school - won't give you what you want to hear and keep you coming back for more.
06-11-2018, 09:52 PM
I think your right ... find someone good local
06-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Looking at Toldyouso, this looks like a past member under the name of Politically Incorrect, Skeptic, Jilly and Matthew Hopkins. The same old troll who's a reader.

My mother's been involved in spiritualism since I was a kid so I know from her own experiences the life after does exist.
06-11-2018, 10:11 PM
The problem is finding a good reader who you can trust ... I believe ... but I believe there are people willing to take money and lie to us
06-11-2018, 11:11 PM
(06-11-2018 09:59 PM)pasha Wrote:  Looking at Toldyouso, this looks like a past member under the name of Politically Incorrect, Skeptic, Jilly and Matthew Hopkins. The same old troll who's a reader.

My mother's been involved in spiritualism since I was a kid so I know from her own experiences the life after does exist.

That'd be cool having a spiritually gifted mother Big Grin
11-11-2018, 12:56 AM
(06-11-2018 11:11 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(06-11-2018 09:59 PM)pasha Wrote:  Looking at Toldyouso, this looks like a past member under the name of Politically Incorrect, Skeptic, Jilly and Matthew Hopkins. The same old troll who's a reader.

That'd be cool having a spiritually gifted mother Big Grin
11-11-2018, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2018 01:03 AM by Novice01.)
I don’t wish to sound negative, however I can’t help
But think there’s no such thing as a “ good reader “. Most readers will all work out what happened in your life previously from your energy/ dameaner.

However none of what any of them say in terms of predeictons actually materialise, ok maybe one or 2 of you... possibly yeah. But on the whole, nothing never turns out how they say. We all seek the help from readers because we want answers and a form of resolution to what’s bothering us, and more often then not... we do it out of desperation.

From my experience, I’d steer clear and work things out myself. I truly believe it’s false hope, and send your mind into overdrive and generally just doesn’t help.

Apposlisges if I offend anyone I’m merely voicing my opinion.

All the best to everyone and whatever journeys you may be on.
11-11-2018, 02:14 AM
(11-11-2018 01:02 AM)Novice01 Wrote:  I don’t wish to sound negative, however I can’t help
But think there’s no such thing as a “ good reader “. Most readers will all work out what happened in your life previously from your energy/ dameaner.

However none of what any of them say in terms of predeictons actually materialise, ok maybe one or 2 of you... possibly yeah. But on the whole, nothing never turns out how they say. We all seek the help from readers because we want answers and a form of resolution to what’s bothering us, and more often then not... we do it out of desperation.

From my experience, I’d steer clear and work things out myself. I truly believe it’s false hope, and send your mind into overdrive and generally just doesn’t help.

Lol be careful, the army of readers will come out for you speaking like that! I've lost alot of faith in readers since my journey this year, as nothing that happened in the way they saw it would go. The best luck I've had is in person with mediums, the ones you get at spiritualist churches. A few private readers were okay, but nothing came through. They validated very good, though. I wasn't brought up to go to mediums to get predictions on jobs or house moves, relationships. I was brought up that you go to them for spirit to come through and give a message, and if the reader gives a prediction then that's nice, but not to hold onto it like it's religious. Readings on relationships I do think should be made illegal. They make law readings illegal and health, but relationship readings are causing the most harm. I think that it's very hard for a reader to connect over the phone as a medium I usually see was awful for me over the phone compared to in person.

And I agree with your last part, I've learned a lesson that I should figure out things for myself in future and not rely on psychics because sometimes they get it wrong and it's not always because they're bad and can't read.
11-11-2018, 03:43 AM
(11-11-2018 02:14 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(11-11-2018 01:02 AM)Novice01 Wrote:  I don’t wish to sound negative, however I can’t help

Lol be careful, the army of readers will come out for you speaking like that! I've lost alot of faith in readers since my journey this year, as nothing that happened in the way they saw it would go. The best luck I've had is in person with mediums, the ones you get at spiritualist churches. A few private readers were okay, but nothing came through. They validated very good, though. I wasn't brought up to go to mediums to get predictions on jobs or house moves, relationships. I was brought up that you go to them for spirit to come through and give a message, and if the reader gives a prediction then that's nice, but not to hold onto it like it's religious. Readings on relationships I do think should be made illegal. They make law readings illegal and health, but relationship readings are causing the most harm. I think that it's very hard for a reader to connect over the phone as a medium I usually see was awful for me over the phone compared to in person.

And I agree with your last part, I've learned a lesson that I should figure out things for myself in future and not rely on psychics because sometimes they get it wrong and it's not always because they're bad and can't read.

Relationships are the companies bread and butter. I'm like the rest of you, had very few predictions come in regarding my relationship. I'm using psychics less and less now and relying on my own intuition.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Forum down? Mr R Sole 3 619 05-05-2017 07:18 AM
Last Post: savvy
  Forum is dead Carr987 16 2,499 09-05-2016 12:00 PM
Last Post: chrys
  SPS forum up and running again. jaks111 31 6,089 03-04-2016 04:36 PM
Last Post: veryconfused
  a tarot card for the forum Dr Healy Feely 3 890 08-08-2015 07:46 PM
Last Post: Sabbie
  Balanced Forum: Mister No Nonsense 8 2,047 08-08-2015 01:32 AM
Last Post: Snow White
  Forum Trolling Enrico 23 3,847 21-07-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Forum's Been Down Ella Hardy 7 2,307 10-11-2014 03:02 AM
Last Post: jmpsychicservices
  my bb forum gabriel 12 3,744 02-07-2013 06:08 PM
Last Post: gabriel
Thumbs Up Too Much Back Stabbing on this Forum Hangingpants 17 2,895 16-06-2013 12:35 AM
Last Post: chrisw316
Sad A question for the more rational on the forum! chrisw316 22 3,615 07-05-2013 08:47 PM
Last Post: lolly