Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Experience
13-01-2017, 03:04 PM
Experience
Hello
does anyone have any experiences with California Psychics good or bad?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Experience
Ok, everyone. I've bumped this thread up because I've recently come across this site and looked through the readers on there. Some look very interesting but their price range from $1 per min to $15 per min.

Nobody has yet commented on readers here. I would love to know if anyone on here has used them and can give any honest recommendations on who to use and who to avoid Cool
04-11-2018, 09:55 PM
Yes. I read with Eamon the other day, I thought he was fantastic and picked up the situation really well. However - I found out he told someone else the same almost word for word reading. I'm really disappointed, that's why I give up on reading reviews - because all over the other forums they had him as "honest" and "really good".
07-11-2018, 01:15 PM
I work for California Psychics since 2014 when I left psychic sofa. It's a good company to work for. You also get a good selection of readers on there and the price ranges differ accordingly. I won't put any feedback on because i work on there it wouldn't be fair as my judgement would be bias. The customers are great, its also less competitive than the fellow UK based psychic companies. You rarely find readers complaining on there.
07-11-2018, 05:49 PM
(07-11-2018 01:15 PM)Mitzi Wrote:  I work for California Psychics since 2014 when I left psychic sofa. It's a good company to work for. You also get a good selection of readers on there and the price ranges differ accordingly. I won't put any feedback on because i work on there it wouldn't be fair as my judgement would be bias. The customers are great, its also less competitive than the fellow UK based psychic companies. You rarely find readers complaining on there.

I respect you being honest but unbiased and not critising me for posting a negative review of Eamon. I thought he was good and was saddened when I found out he told me word for word pretty much the same as someone else. I've been given a few names of people to try on there. I'm glad you're enjoying it on there Smile
07-11-2018, 10:15 PM
I tried Ramona. She seemed pretty good on her remote viewing but don't think her predictions were very realistic.

However, my situation is very complex so can't yet comment yet.