Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
michelle knights
14-10-2018, 03:19 PM
RE: michelle knights
(14-10-2018 02:41 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(14-10-2018 02:39 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  For God's sake Virgo1, I was talking about everyone on this forum not specifically you. You can't accept the truth that's why. You are a fine one to talking about whining because that's all you ever do .. whinge .. whinge .. whinge like a broken record. There's was no need for you to have a go at me because I didn't even bring your name into my post I was just giving my verdict. If you don't like readers then stop having them.

You've just said it again. That I can't handle being told certain things - that's slander. You don't know me and haven't had a call from me, you are another arrogant reader who hates any criticism. Stop advertising MK. Advertising is banned on here!

Get yourself a hobby instead of being an asshole.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2018, 03:26 PM
(14-10-2018 03:19 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  
(14-10-2018 02:39 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  For God's sake Virgo1, I was talking about everyone on this forum not specifically you. You can't accept the truth that's why. You are a fine one to talking about whining because that's all you ever do .. whinge .. whinge .. whinge like a broken record. There's was no need for you to have a go at me because I didn't even bring your name into my post I was just giving my verdict. If you don't like readers then stop having them.

You've just said it again. That I can't handle being told certain things - that's slander. You don't know me and haven't had a call from me, you are another arrogant reader who hates any criticism. Stop advertising MK. Advertising is banned on here!

Get myself a hobby when you keep advertising your buddies on MK??

Everytime you come on, you say the same things. That customers don't like negative results and GO TO MICHELLE KNIGHT, THEY'RE THE BEST. We get it, it may aswell be written in neon lights from you. You're an ex MK reader and are probably friends with David and all the other readers from there. We get that you can have psycho customers, but this forum is specifically for customers to write reviews, and readers should only come on here if they can handle constructive feedback on them. I don't always moan about readers, I've said some good things about readers and I wish I could be more positive on lots of them. I find most of them crap, especially the top readers lots of you seem to bang on about on here. That's my opinion I'm entitled to and I won't be hushed by a reader because you don't like it with your typical reader arrogance. I wrote about David, Will and Hazel, and you specifically wrote about the same 3 readers and said he's only a reader to go to for the truth. You knew exactly what you were doing, Mrs smartass. You should be banned for advertising. Get lost. We don't want your business.
14-10-2018, 03:43 PM
(14-10-2018 03:26 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Everytime you come on, you say the same things. That customers don't like negative results and GO TO MICHELLE KNIGHT, THEY'RE THE BEST. We get it, it may aswell be written in neon lights from you. You're an ex MK reader and are probably friends with David and all the other readers from there. We get that you can have psycho customers, but this forum is specifically for customers to write reviews, and readers should only come on here if they can handle constructive feedback on them. I don't always moan about readers, I've said some good things about readers and I wish I could be more positive on lots of them. I find most of them crap, especially the top readers lots of you seem to bang on about on here. That's my opinion I'm entitled to and I won't be hushed by a reader because you don't like it with your typical reader arrogance. I wrote about David, Will and Hazel, and you specifically wrote about the same 3 readers and said he's only a reader to go to for the truth. You knew exactly what you were doing, Mrs smartass. You should be banned for advertising. Get lost. We don't want your business.

Shut Up! You were rude to me first. I didn't even mention your name. Ok, can see that you are very neurotic and aggressive but don't start on me. I was giving my own opinion on David and I'm not even working for MK anymore.
You get lost and take a running jump. I'm entitled to my opinions as much as you. I don't think psychics want your custom.
14-10-2018, 03:47 PM
(14-10-2018 03:43 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  

Shut Up! You were rude to me first. I didn't even mention your name. Ok, can see that you are very neurotic and aggressive but don't start on me. I was giving my own opinion on David and I'm not even working for MK anymore.
You get lost and take a running jump. I'm entitled to my opinions as much as you. I don't think psychics want your custom.

You didn't allow me to write a review of those 3 readers, and I won't be intimidated by you. You mentioned David and said he is a reader for the truth, I can handle the truth, so please hush thinking you know me.. You argued earlier this year with another user over Angel Light. So please don't tell me I'm all the bad for arguing. You're an unpleasant firey energy who loves drama and comes on here to stir the pot when it gets boring for you. You're showing your true colours.
14-10-2018, 04:07 PM
(14-10-2018 03:47 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(14-10-2018 02:41 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  You've just said it again. That I can't handle being told certain things - that's slander. You don't know me and haven't had a call from me, you are another arrogant reader who hates any criticism. Stop advertising MK. Advertising is banned on here!

You didn't allow me to write a review of those 3 readers, and I won't be intimidated by you. You mentioned David and said he is a reader for the truth, I can handle the truth, so please hush thinking you know me.. You argued earlier this year with another user over Angel Light. So please don't tell me I'm all the bad for arguing. You're an unpleasant firey energy who loves drama and comes on here to stir the pot when it gets boring for you. You're showing your true colours.

You don't know me either so keep your opinions to yourself. I'm allowed to write a review without your permission. There was no need to stir up trouble it was you, as usual, getting nasty and defensive, Yes, you do get bored and I hardly come on here. I make a review and you attack it and start putting the blame on me. As usual, it's never you that starts these things.
Yes, I did see the reviews and I did put my own opinion on and didn't start any trouble or mention your name. I couldn't care less if you can handle the truth or not.
14-10-2018, 04:11 PM
(14-10-2018 04:07 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  
(14-10-2018 03:47 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(14-10-2018 03:19 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  Get yourself a hobby instead of being an asshole.

You don't know me either so keep your opinions to yourself. I'm allowed to write a review without your permission. There was no need to stir up trouble it was you, as usual, getting nasty and defensive, Yes, you do get bored and I hardly come on here. I make a review and you attack it and start putting the blame on me. As usual, it's never you that starts these things.
Yes, I did see the reviews and I did put my own opinion on and didn't start any trouble or mention your name. I couldn't care less if you can handle the truth or not.

But you already gave a review on David before on here. About how he tells the truth and some people may not like it. You know deep down but of course won't admit - that you were replying to me and disagreeing with my posts. We can argue until the end of time, but I'm standing my ground. You knew you were defending those readers. It's cool you like them and they're your friends, but I don't like them as readers and I was only posting my experience with them which you're allowed to do and others on here. Johnathan I liked and was honest. Very honest. So don't tell me what I can and can't accept from readers. You are the bully.
15-10-2018, 12:53 PM
alesso 2296 glasses. any feedback for this man, his feedback looks good on timings.
charlotte 2239 (pretty black lady not one with curly blonde hair chartotte t
eileen blonde
lucy u -
maria 2213 - i thought she was lovely
shalin 2292
jo pin 2140 blonde big smile hair like a lions mane
barbera blonde.
nikki s - not tried but want too

these are the ones ive tried or want too, any feedback would be valuable

i really appreciate anyones feedback of if things come to fruition or if timing off but still correct ect. even if its a yes or no after names if you dont want to go into it
15-10-2018, 01:05 PM
(15-10-2018 12:53 PM)willsee Wrote:  alesso 2296 glasses. any feedback for this man, his feedback looks good on timings.
charlotte 2239 (pretty black lady not one with curly blonde hair chartotte t
eileen blonde
lucy u -
maria 2213 - i thought she was lovely
shalin 2292
jo pin 2140 blonde big smile hair like a lions mane
barbera blonde.
nikki s - not tried but want too

these are the ones ive tried or want too, any feedback would be valuable

i really appreciate anyones feedback of if things come to fruition or if timing off but still correct ect. even if its a yes or no after names if you dont want to go into it

Alesso I want to try one day, he's always busy in calls. If you do read with him, please lemme know what you think.
08-11-2018, 03:06 AM
Omg
Virgo1 you’ve done exactly this on another forum. Accusing people of being intimidating when they
Have an opinion
On a reader and being aggressive and accusing others of being aggressive.

My
Feeling is you need to listen to readers. Perhaps if you hear all a reading instead
If just some then you might get something out of it. Also see someone about your boundary setting and why you feel
The world intimidates
You. We all can’t be against you and wrong.
08-11-2018, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2018 03:30 AM by Virgo1.)
(08-11-2018 03:06 AM)hello Wrote:  Omg
Virgo1 you’ve done exactly this on another forum. Accusing people of being intimidating when they
Have an opinion
On a reader and being aggressive and accusing others of being aggressive.

My
Feeling is you need to listen to readers. Perhaps if you hear all a reading instead
If just some then you might get something out of it. Also see someone about your boundary setting and why you feel
The world intimidates
You. We all can’t be against you and wrong.

Omg another butthurt reader (and you clearly are a reader because you haven't posted since April 17, and write "we can't all be wrong") who stalks me and doesn't let me have my say. Just FYI, every single reader I've ever spoke to said that my ex would be back whether for good or bad reasons, and he never did came back. You don't know me or my situation, so keep out of it. You don't know what these readers have told me and what has happened. Keep your opinions to yourself. I'm sorry that your reader name has probably been mentioned in my comments on here and you couldn't handle the truth. I'm sorry you're in it for the money and care about your reputation, I'm sorry you're arrogant and don't let people speak on here.

I haven't been involved in any arguments recently, mostly I'm actually nice if you speak to me one on one. You're coming onto a comment from last month between LLL and I, when you haven't been on in over a year. My guess is that LLL has told one of her poor little MK reader friends, and they had to come and protect themselves so they don't lose their money. Diddums. I have actually been nice about a few readers. I like John Healey and you've been quite rude about him on here. Jealousy, much?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Michelle Knight Testimonials alf0406 195 57,680 03-06-2018 12:47 AM
Last Post: Liftingspirit