• 1 Votes - 4 Average
Eleanor
07-11-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Eleanor
(07-11-2018 01:41 PM)Mitzi Wrote:  
(31-10-2018 09:05 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(31-10-2018 08:12 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  
(31-10-2018 04:29 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(31-10-2018 03:48 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  Why was Eleanor sacked? She was one of ps best readers -- seems odd as they have awful readers on there recently. I've stopped using them now as all I get is tarot readers and agony aunts-

The Eleanor that was sacked was the other Eleanor who had the pic of the lady with brown hair smiling in a white shirt with her arms folded.

Yes - that's the Eleanor I mean the one with her arms folded. Just seemed odd she was sacked as I remember her as being one of the popular readers. I've stopped using ps now - tend to use The Circle or Nirvana Light - may be more expensive but better-

She's on the Circle now. She told me why she was sacked, but I'll PM you as she might not appreciate me writing it all over a forum.

It is upsetting to hear that Eleanor was sacked after the length of time she worked on there as she was a reader on there when I was. Always a popular lady. Quite a few readers who I know have left the company as it's changed since Ollie has left. I think by all accounts what I've heard it's been changed into an advice centre for chats with cards. I don't think they really care about psychic ability on there anymore sadly. There are some good readers on there who are underrated and many severely overrated. I'll say no more.

It is sad, I agree. Eleanor when I spoke to her privately was really upset about it because I guess she saw PS as family where she had worked there so long. Nothing came to pass with her but she validated well and such a lovely lady. We were supposed to have a 20/30min reading and she went over 15mins talking to me. I wasn't on Psychic Sofa when the bigwigs were on like Lucky, but even from last year the people on there have deteriorated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2018, 11:55 PM
(07-11-2018 05:43 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(31-10-2018 08:12 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  
(31-10-2018 04:29 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  The Eleanor that was sacked was the other Eleanor who had the pic of the lady with brown hair smiling in a white shirt with her arms folded.

Yes - that's the Eleanor I mean the one with her arms folded. Just seemed odd she was sacked as I remember her as being one of the popular readers. I've stopped using ps now - tend to use The Circle or Nirvana Light - may be more expensive but better-

She's on the Circle now. She told me why she was sacked, but I'll PM you as she might not appreciate me writing it all over a forum.

It is upsetting to hear that Eleanor was sacked after the length of time she worked on there as she was a reader on there when I was. Always a popular lady. Quite a few readers who I know have left the company as it's changed since Ollie has left. I think by all accounts what I've heard it's been changed into an advice centre for chats with cards. I don't think they really care about psychic ability on there anymore sadly. There are some good readers on there who are underrated and many severely overrated. I'll say no more.

It is sad, I agree. Eleanor when I spoke to her privately was really upset about it because I guess she saw PS as family where she had worked there so long. Nothing came to pass with her but she validated well and such a lovely lady. We were supposed to have a 20/30min reading and she went over 15mins talking to me. I wasn't on Psychic Sofa when the bigwigs were on like Lucky, but even from last year the people on there have deteriorated.

Lucky was a good reader on PS. He gave me some very accurate predictions and genuinely possessed psychic ability. I don't know what's happened to the company now because some of the readers they've taken on in the last 2 years are terrible.

Mitzi has hit the nail on the head because that's exactly what PS is: An advice call centre full of agony aunts who read cards. I'm moving on from there now. Virgo is right, even from last year the readers are getting worse. If that's possible. Whoever is testing them are doing a shite job.

PS GET SOME DECENT READERS!
08-11-2018, 02:59 AM
(07-11-2018 11:55 PM)pasha Wrote:  
(07-11-2018 05:43 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(31-10-2018 08:12 PM)Mr R Sole Wrote:  Yes - that's the Eleanor I mean the one with her arms folded. Just seemed odd she was sacked as I remember her as being one of the popular readers. I've stopped using ps now - tend to use The Circle or Nirvana Light - may be more expensive but better-

Lucky was a good reader on PS. He gave me some very accurate predictions and genuinely possessed psychic ability. I don't know what's happened to the company now because some of the readers they've taken on in the last 2 years are terrible.

Mitzi has hit the nail on the head because that's exactly what PS is: An advice call centre full of agony aunts who read cards. I'm moving on from there now. Virgo is right, even from last year the readers are getting worse. If that's possible. Whoever is testing them are doing a shite job.

PS GET SOME DECENT READERS!

PS are going to end up losing business. Thing is, when people are at a low ebb and heartbroken, they're going to call these cheap lines. Once they begin to get stronger, they'll realise how crap of a service PS was and not return to it. Much like people who go to readers who heard something that they didn't want to hear, get angry and put the phone down - but later on, remember that the reader was honest and was the only one of a few who got it right
08-11-2018, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2018 10:27 AM by Dee Dee.)
Dial an agony aunt lol. Angie is the resident agony aunt on there where ive seen she answers peeps problems like in magazines.
08-11-2018, 12:48 PM
(08-11-2018 09:41 AM)Dee Dee Wrote:  Dial an agony aunt lol. Angie is the resident agony aunt on there where ive seen she answers peeps problems like in magazines.

Cringey, isn't it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  eleanor 4555 black and white pic. pretty face. willsee 3 336 22-10-2018 05:02 PM
Last Post: willsee