Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.5 Average
Psychic 7
16-11-2018, 01:25 AM
RE: Psychic 7
(16-11-2018 12:55 AM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  Office said she’d be on on Friday but didn’t show. Called again no answer . So frustrating.

I've given up trying to get hold of her.. Every time it says she's "available", you type in her digits and it says she isn't... Then you look and she is busy in a call! Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2018, 09:13 PM
Spoke to a man in the office today about readers showing available and then when you pin in they’re busy he said I should put pin in from 3 minutes remaining. Did not make sense
16-11-2018, 09:34 PM
(16-11-2018 09:13 PM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  Spoke to a man in the office today about readers showing available and then when you pin in they’re busy he said I should put pin in from 3 minutes remaining. Did not make sense

What he means is when the call says 3 mins remaining, you need to keep typing in Psych 7's pin over and over until you can get through. I've done that though, many times with her, and it did the same...
16-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Ok thanks. Not tried doing that but I will and hope it will work
16-11-2018, 10:48 PM
(16-11-2018 10:44 PM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  Ok thanks. Not tried doing that but I will and hope it will work

You're welcome. I tried it multiple times and it never worked for me, but hopefully will for you. I also tried to call the new reader Moira and had a similar experience.
18-11-2018, 11:58 PM
She is really hard to get hold off I was surprised when I managed to get thru but I was on the phone for like 3mins pressing her pin in.
19-11-2018, 12:24 AM
I typed in the pin constantly, that's what I said.. It didn't work. It said "we are now going to connect you with your specified reader... Oops sorry, looks like that reader is unavailable".. Hang up.. Then I look, she's online and busy in a call.. That's why I also don't use PS anymore, because it's done it with Moira, also.
19-11-2018, 12:48 AM
(19-11-2018 12:24 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I typed in the pin constantly, that's what I said.. It didn't work. It said "we are now going to connect you with your specified reader... Oops sorry, looks like that reader is unavailable".. Hang up.. Then I look, she's online and busy in a call.. That's why I also don't use PS anymore, because it's done it with Moira, also.

Are you sure that’s on ps? I’ve never had that message before
19-11-2018, 01:18 AM
(19-11-2018 12:48 AM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  
(19-11-2018 12:24 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I typed in the pin constantly, that's what I said.. It didn't work. It said "we are now going to connect you with your specified reader... Oops sorry, looks like that reader is unavailable".. Hang up.. Then I look, she's online and busy in a call.. That's why I also don't use PS anymore, because it's done it with Moira, also.

Are you sure that’s on ps? I’ve never had that message before

Yeah I'm certain it's on PS and obviously the voice thing isn't verbatim, but similar along those lines. Someone else was having the same issues as me getting through to Psych 7, so I know it's not an issue with me alone. I wish PS would sort it out..