Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sapphire 500436
22-12-2018, 06:07 PM
RE: Sapphire 500436
(22-12-2018 03:08 PM)furlerhewitson Wrote:  Well said. It’s nice to see that you aren’t manipulated by readers, especially those who claim to be “direct” and are just sheer rude, all as a cover for being wrong.

At least the sugar coaters still provide for entertainment.

You’ve to accept the fact that at the end of the day, they are there to provide entertainment.

(22-12-2018 02:55 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I agree Mr R Sole. They never seem to get relationship predictions right. Hamilton and Charles didn't even get a situation with some friends right, and I tested the readers because a guy I was getting close with recently stopped talking and they all said he would be back. He hasn't. So it worries me that I've spent most of the year worrying about an ex. Like Rachel212 says, they try to soften the blow by saying "he is scared. He ran off". That's wrong. I would rather be told straight faced the cold hard truth that he doesn't care. Even the blunt very honest readers got it wrong and in future I will never ever call about relationships again. Free will is an excuse used often and I think that there's more to our lives than free will. I definitely think people are destined to leave your life for a reason. My intuition told me bluntly that my ex and I were done and I was in denial, couldn't understand or believe it because it's never happened to me before. So yes I there must be destiny for some things because my intuition (that was against all of the readers) was right. The issue is, some readers sugarcoat and others just get the situation wrong and read it the wrong way by mistake which can cost.

Thanks Furler, readers come on here all the time and say how honest they are and they told the truth that the ex wouldn't be back. But think about it - if you sugarcoat, a customer will realise and not go back to that reader again because obviously they know that the reader tells people what they want to hear. Being negative and "honest", at least a customer is going to think "oh I'll use that reader again because they were honest last time".. But were they honest, or was it common sense? When giving bad news, you have to give evidence validations whether it's work, house or exes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2019, 03:24 PM
I found Sapphire awful. Certainly don't understand this "she's so honest" crap. Told me she was almost 100% sure my ex would be back and he never did and then I called her on a new guy I was seeing. She made him out to care about me and things would go well.. Needless to say the opposite happened. So much for her honesty. She's another who believes in manifestation. A lovely lovely lady but she clearly cannot read for me, anyway. And her validations are nothing special.
30-01-2019, 04:58 PM
Hi!I would like to know if I and my boyfriend will gather together again.Thank you
30-01-2019, 06:20 PM
(30-01-2019 04:58 PM)IrinaA Wrote:  Hi!I would like to know if I and my boyfriend will gather together again.Thank you

Hi Sapphire! Welcome to the board Tongue
30-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Theres been three accounts so far in jan alone where people have made a review of sapphire ONLY[/align] and deleted them shortly after.

defo think shes advertising herself on here and not liking the bad feed-back written on herself
31-01-2019, 01:56 PM
(30-01-2019 06:41 PM)Starryskies Wrote:  Theres been three accounts so far in jan alone where people have made a review of sapphire ONLY[/align] and deleted them shortly after.

defo think shes advertising herself on here and not liking the bad feed-back written on herself

Couldn't agree more...