Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines
09-03-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Has any one had a reading with yona, leanne or donna not on psychic lines
oh wow only now reading the link - a bad rep is the death of a career
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2016, 12:25 AM
This has shocked me as I've had readings with her 18 months ago. I would normally say don't believe all you hear but in this case it's obvious. Can't believe it. I still have a big prediction I'm waiting for of hers so now I'm not sure it will ever come to pass if she is a scam.
14-01-2018, 06:24 PM
(20-01-2016 12:37 PM)jaks111 Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading from any of these ladies they are the 3 ladies most talked about in psychic discussions on the sps forum, if so what is your feedback please.

had a reading with yona and donna.with donna somethings happened then other things didnt happen.with donna nothing has come true romance in the year,didnt happen and new car i didnt get at start of year.and so farmoney around 30,000 has not appeared.will up date if does.
09-02-2019, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2019 09:20 AM by Virgo1.)
I've spoken to Yona and Leanne. I never tried Donna because I heard her wait times are long for her predictions to rarely happen.

Everything Yona told me the opposite happened. According to her, I was supposed to have contact by ex at the end of December maximum, then he would be going away but the reasons would be genuine and then he would be back. We would then begin to talk again and plan meeting up, slowly getting back into a relationship. Also I was supposed to have a tower card imminently, bad news I see about the ex POI online or I hear which isn't possible.

I found her very vague and lots of descriptions of what she told me she told others or was very vague. Lots of questions asked to me and she seemed to be struggling to make the pieces fit together, I had to help her along. Others I've spoken to have said that she gave the person and their friend word to word readings. I don't trust the SPS forum as far as I could throw it, there's definitely advertising going on for her there. But then again, people who really like a certain reader for some reason get very defensive over them and forget that they might not connect to you or I like the reader did with them.

I really don't get the hype with Yona. She isn't psychic, either. Just reads cards and tarot have never worked for me. I don't like or believe them.

Leanne I found better, but for her 10 general only. Her descriptions of people were scarily accurate and info she picked up from a general reading was unreal. Although even she gave me "ring on finger/housemove/risk of pregnancy" like she gives many others. I also have gone to her about specific people and I find she rants and is very generic "I don't see you and him ever being aligned for a relationship". So, it's best to purchase a general prediction reading, and she can pick up on your current situation. She managed to pick up on my ex POI in the 10 general without me saying anything. I found her to be less ranty and judgemental, generic and her info on him was actually accurate in that reading.

When I contacted her for more in-depth info on him, she then began to falter and be less accurate. I noticed the difference. The other issue is she reads future predictions but they're already ongoing or happened within the past year max for me.

But Leanne over Yona anyday. Leanne gave me evidence of connecting such as describing how ex POI looked to a T.
09-02-2019, 11:43 AM
Leanne had a reading with her recently, I found her blunt but very to the point, no waffle or sugarcoating. I have to say that she seemed to connect with me well. I need to wait and see if her predictions will manifest because one or two seemed unlikely to happen, but as right now she was spot on with my situation concerning the POI.

Yona picked up the POI who fitted the description to a T, she said I was the one for him. This was predicted for last year within the next 6 months at the time of the reading she said he would surprise me. Nothing did happen in fact he's pulled away as he has commitment issues with an ex and Yona accurately saw that he was scared of rejection. So not too sure about Yona, and don't like the fact that she mainly reads cards.

I think Leanne came across as the better but can see that she used a hell of a lot of psychology in my reading. I haven't yet had the end result with Leanne's predictions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I Tried to Fix My Dog With a Pet Psychic Reading dormammu 0 70 08-03-2020 07:42 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Psychic reading experience/Natasha Crystal Palace/Emystics/Keen/Shelly smoothies88 7 1,554 08-02-2020 02:25 AM
Last Post: Mandy777
  Katie Price gets psychic reading and hopes for ‘amazing’ future after being declared mecheeta 0 231 11-12-2019 07:02 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  10 things to expect to hear from a psychic reading in relation to an ex iamacolincookfan 9 2,412 06-11-2019 01:29 PM
Last Post: ChrissiC32
  Has anyone read recently with yona Farrell ? Private reader... jaks 10 4,265 11-04-2019 11:33 AM
Last Post: JulieS
  Leanne Halyburton Lady P 14 4,421 21-02-2019 07:55 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Yona Farrell Belinda 25 6,000 12-05-2018 07:11 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Compare Top Psychic Reading Sites in Our Complete Site Rankings mecheeta 0 759 06-11-2017 09:24 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
Smile Cheaper readings from 2 people that work on psychic lines and no it is not me jaks111 2 1,804 29-08-2015 01:04 AM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Psychic Reading | Caribbean Psychic noelyoung 0 1,577 01-12-2014 05:37 AM
Last Post: noelyoung