Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My experiences with readers on psychic sofa
01-02-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: My experiences with readers on psychic sofa
(01-02-2019 02:34 PM)Dee Dee Wrote:  Trish was very informative lots of insight into my situation wiv validations brilliant & she was friendly. Looking back some of the things that I’ve been told would happen have happened but still another biggie pred outstanding. i really think Trish is one of ps best reader & think she is very undervalued on there better than a lot of the busy readers.

Hmm interesting. I was curious to see what others had to say on her. I tried her in October time and I thought that she was really good. She immediately without me saying anything said "you're calling about a man and he's driving you mad. You don't know what to do and what's going on and feel stuck". Which was right but perhaps looking back so generic? Then she gave me the ex is hiding in his man cave and is going to contact me again he is missing me blah blah blah he got scared because he loves you.. Which is bollocks, I'm sorry. He does not care at all and that's the truth of it. So I don't know. I don't think she tells people what they want to hear because others have said about Trishie that she is very blunt and doom and gloom.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2019, 04:08 PM
I've just come across this page for psychic sofa ..... https://www.psychicguild.com/reviews/psychic-sofa/

It is another psychic company but interesting what they have to say.
09-02-2019, 11:54 AM
I've looked at your link pussycat. I find that there is a lot I agree with too. For instance, why do Psychic Sofa not have a star rating system? It is confusing because you don't know who's good or bad, it's just randomly you make your choice. Their site seems jumbled up, Star ratings I have found are accurate on comps like Ask the Answer and Kooma. If they can't put bad feedback on at least they should allocate stars. Maybe their method is they don't wish to discriminate on readers.

Another thing that puzzles me. I like Andrea and Lorna Max, Ricky. Whenever I try to get these readers the instance they are logged on, I mean when they first show they are busy. How can that be? It's not as if they have a queued caller system. I can't understand that at all because I never have a chance to get them as they are busy all the way through.
09-02-2019, 12:10 PM
(09-02-2019 11:54 AM)Purple Rain Wrote:  I've looked at your link pussycat. I find that there is a lot I agree with too. For instance, why do Psychic Sofa not have a star rating system? It is confusing because you don't know who's good or bad, it's just randomly you make your choice. Their site seems jumbled up, Star ratings I have found are accurate on comps like Ask the Answer and Kooma. If they can't put bad feedback on at least they should allocate stars. Maybe their method is they don't wish to discriminate on readers.

Another thing that puzzles me. I like Andrea and Lorna Max, Ricky. Whenever I try to get these readers the instance they are logged on, I mean when they first show they are busy. How can that be? It's not as if they have a queued caller system. I can't understand that at all because I never have a chance to get them as they are busy all the way through.

They definitely hold callers because I remember trying to get through to Ricky, Moira and Psychic 7 saying they were available. I would dial in their digits and it would say "now connecting", then say "sorry, they've gone offline". I'd then check and they're busy in another call or available.

I have spoken to PS about this and they blame it on me saying that I didn't type in the digits quick enough when I know that that is not possible because as I said when I first type in the digits it says "now connecting to the reader". Usually it will say immediately "sorry that reader is busy, please try another reader".
09-02-2019, 01:42 PM
(09-02-2019 12:10 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(09-02-2019 11:54 AM)Purple Rain Wrote:  I've looked at your link pussycat. I find that there is a lot I agree with too. For instance, why do Psychic Sofa not have a star rating system? It is confusing because you don't know who's good or bad, it's just randomly you make your choice. Their site seems jumbled up, Star ratings I have found are accurate on comps like Ask the Answer and Kooma. If they can't put bad feedback on at least they should allocate stars. Maybe their method is they don't wish to discriminate on readers.

They definitely hold callers because I remember trying to get through to Ricky, Moira and Psychic 7 saying they were available. I would dial in their digits and it would say "now connecting", then say "sorry, they've gone offline". I'd then check and they're busy in another call or available.

I have spoken to PS about this and they blame it on me saying that I didn't type in the digits quick enough when I know that that is not possible because as I said when I first type in the digits it says "now connecting to the reader". Usually it will say immediately "sorry that reader is busy, please try another reader".

I've had exactly the same experience as you. Ps said exactly the same to me. It's only with a select few readers this happens with. You just can't get through. Evidently, they are holding back calls from some readers, usually the popular ones.
10-02-2019, 05:13 AM
(09-02-2019 01:42 PM)Purple Rain Wrote:  

I've had exactly the same experience as you. Ps said exactly the same to me. It's only with a select few readers this happens with. You just can't get through. Evidently, they are holding back calls from some readers, usually the popular ones.

Yeah it is, as you said - suspiciously the popular readers.
10-02-2019, 10:50 AM
(10-02-2019 05:13 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(09-02-2019 01:42 PM)Purple Rain Wrote:  

Yeah it is, as you said - suspiciously the popular readers.

I've had trouble getting through to Ricky. There are two male readers I use on p sofa, one being Ricky and the other Clint Denyer. Clint, I have no trouble getting through to as he is often available but Ricky it's as you say as soon as he's logged on he's on a call, and you are right, you can't book a reader on there. I don't understand who's getting access to these readers. I've only found this with Ricky, it's very weird.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lucky Psychic Sofa silec 45 9,504 Yesterday 05:22 PM
Last Post: buttercup62
  Emily Rose - Psychic Sofa spiritual k 167 33,696 16-02-2019 01:24 PM
Last Post: Mali
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 23 3,210 12-02-2019 04:43 PM
Last Post: High Flying Bird
  Willow s /psychic sofa Rachel212 29 2,698 25-01-2019 12:07 PM
Last Post: DrKNoisewater
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 872 204,541 13-01-2019 02:59 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Anna psychic sofa Rachel212 44 5,736 12-01-2019 10:11 AM
  psychic sofa Erica 11 1 388 22-12-2018 10:57 PM
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 22 3,740 15-12-2018 02:26 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic sofa lauren Kayley 40 7,211 15-11-2018 06:22 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 231 31,979 14-11-2018 01:22 PM
Last Post: Susie Lowe202