Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Abigail
05-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Abigail
had a reading with Abigail today. load of rubbish. she was clearly eating and drinking whilst on the phone and also coooking away in the background. so annoyed and i hung up on her. very unprofessional and felt she was rambling and telling me what i wanted to hear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: Abigail
I never tried her.. The thought of her picture coming from a magazine was a right turn off for me.
23-12-2018, 03:06 PM
How do you know her pic came from a magazine? That is so odd
23-12-2018, 04:54 PM
(23-12-2018 03:06 PM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  How do you know her pic came from a magazine? That is so odd

There's some thread on here about readers who got pics from Google images and magazines. Can't remember what the thread is exactly called, but people put links up as proof. I find it very tacky and won't use a pic that someone has used from a mag or even of a fairy or angel. I want to see who I'm talking with.
24-12-2018, 12:31 PM
(23-12-2018 04:54 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(23-12-2018 03:06 PM)DrKNoisewater Wrote:  How do you know her pic came from a magazine? That is so odd

There's some thread on here about readers who got pics from Google images and magazines. Can't remember what the thread is exactly called, but people put links up as proof. I find it very tacky and won't use a pic that someone has used from a mag or even of a fairy or angel. I want to see who I'm talking with.

Think admin deleted that thread. Probably because PS complained.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
26-12-2018, 05:30 AM
PS actually come on here??! Does that company have no shame?? They see their readers with multiple accounts and fighting and stuff and just turn a blind eye. Why would they even come on here?? Promote? Or just snoop?
12-03-2019, 11:16 PM
(05-12-2018 01:28 PM)Erica 11 Wrote:  had a reading with Abigail today. load of rubbish. she was clearly eating and drinking whilst on the phone and also coooking away in the background. so annoyed and i hung up on her. very unprofessional and felt she was rambling and telling me what i wanted to hear.
i had a reading last night she didnt sound like the women on pic..she amazed me when she blurted out u want to try opening your gob.she asked how many children i had ,what part of manchester i was .and told me about what shop and market she went too and cafe .we didnt go right to the end mins owed.i was disappointed.just chatting mostly .waste of money .wouldnt like to think not the women on picture.puts me off wasteing money not sure if u will get anyone decent.sometimes i think i may be more psychic than them!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Abigail psychic sofa Rachel212 5 1,640 19-02-2017 07:01 PM
Last Post: Lucylonglegs