Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Rosa 4020
03-03-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: Rosa 4020
I think people on here need to stop bullying others. If people come on here and bring users names then that user is perfectly entitled to come on here and defend themselves and respond without backlash *cough cough*. I posted nothing on here and my name was unfairly bought into the discussion and when I come on to defend myself I, I get called the bully? That's a little unfair. There are some really unpleasant individuals here who want nothing but to squabble. It puts me, and others who tell me, off of using this forum - but why should we let them win?

This is to discuss psychics experiences and websites, not to attack one another. We should actually be helping each other and supporting each other.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2018, 05:14 PM
(03-03-2018 05:11 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  
(03-03-2018 05:03 PM)snyper Wrote:  For gods sake Virgo can you give it a rest? All this twittering is annoying. I like ATA, I have had it said to me by a member that I was advertising but I don’t take it to extremes like you lot are. Just let it rest.

Am I missing something here? Isn’t picking on one specific person a form of bullying ? There are 4 people on here going back and forth why single out Virgo ?

Exactly my point. I was singled out by Snyper and people have the cheek to call me the bully. I will always be nice to others who are nice to me. This should be about empowerment and talking like adults and we all squabble like school children, it's ridiculous. People jumping in putting their two pence in who were nothing to do with the argument.
03-03-2018, 05:17 PM
This thread isn’t a nice anymore. I mean nothing was wrong with having differences in opinions but there is always the odd one or two users that seems to just want to
Become so personal and I am not in to that at all.

Let’s just stop this now. The topic is becoming irrelevant as it is nothing to do with the readers anymore it’s to do with the members. Which has nothing to do with anything.
03-03-2018, 05:21 PM
(03-03-2018 05:17 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  This thread isn’t a nice anymore. I mean nothing was wrong with having differences in opinions but there is always the odd one or two users that seems to just want to

Let’s just stop this now. The topic is becoming irrelevant as it is nothing to do with the readers anymore it’s to do with the members. Which has nothing to do with anything.

You can always count on Purple1 to come with the facts. Couldn’t agree more
03-03-2018, 05:23 PM
(03-03-2018 05:21 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  
(03-03-2018 05:17 PM)Purple1 Wrote:  This thread isn’t a nice anymore. I mean nothing was wrong with having differences in opinions but there is always the odd one or two users that seems to just want to

You can always count on Purple1 to come with the facts. Couldn’t agree more

Thanks curious. I appreciate your comment Smile x
29-09-2018, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2018 11:16 AM by pasha.)
(02-03-2018 11:37 AM)NoviceVoice Wrote:  I felt compelled to start a new thread as I noticed something very strange about one of the readers on PS. I noticed that Rosa on PS has changed her picture several times (nothing wrong there I guess) her latest incarnation is clearly not her. She has used a model’s picture, someone I am guessing she would like to look like. However that is not is what concerns me. She also has a profile on Kooma (Rosa pin 4781) and Pyschic Today (Rosa 6835). On her Kooma profile she says she is a Virgo. Yet on her PS profile she says she is a Cancerian. If someone is not honest about themselves, how can we expect to receive an honest and genuine reading. I had a reading with her a few months ago and did not think she was very good but she has loads of good feedback on PS. I am interested to know what others think.

I did not rate this lady at all. Read with her a few months back, Erm... my reading consisted of waffling and most of my time was explaining how I should work on myself reading Esther Hicks self-development and Law of Attraction!

She was very vague, very hesitant and couldn't give me any straight answers. A reading of waffling round in circles. More on opinions. Not for me, I prefer a reader who's more straight to the point who doesn't bombard the caller with spiritual matters. Sometimes I feel readers do this to get away from answering the querents concerns.

At least she kept the pace going, no pauses and was friendly.

She does say she's a Cancerian on both sites so perhaps she changed it after reading this thread or realised the mistake she made. I notice she's changed her profile picture to a model.
12-03-2019, 01:53 PM
Rosa has a profile on Kooma but dont think she reads on there much. She struggled a little with me & had difficulty connecting with my man. felt she was a mediocre reader, nothing great but not the worst.
15-03-2019, 12:25 PM
Rosa was dreadful felt like she was just regurgitating The Power of Now or snippets from Conversations With God, in other words she had zero psychic ability & failed to actually listen too. Self help strategies wasn't what I need or was asking about! As for her profile pic lol it's pretty obvious it's a model and not her but if it keeps her busy... I asked for a general reading, hoping she'd pick up my business situation and maybe shed some light on a specific person that I feel isn't particularly trustworthy. No! No validations, at all annoyed at myself for not terminating the call and getting a refund. She wasn't the reader for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rosa M -- Psychic Sofa -- 2484 Mr R Sole 37 5,246 07-10-2016 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jamelia