Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do psychics say still the ex gonna contact/
18-03-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: why do psychics say still the ex gonna contact/
ok... so u didnt have any luck with any other guy then.

Lets assume a psychic is genuine cause i cant accept all of them are fake.

Then is it possible that predictions come to pass later on??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2019, 04:11 PM
(18-03-2019 03:53 PM)chrys Wrote:  ok... so u didnt have any luck with any other guy then.

Lets assume a psychic is genuine cause i cant accept all of them are fake.

Then is it possible that predictions come to pass later on??

I highly highly highly doubt my ex is going to contact me again. If he does I'll be shocked, but at the same time I honestly I really don't care anymore. I just enjoy talking to people on this forum as I get pms and getting involved in the discussions. I'm done with psychics.
18-03-2019, 04:19 PM
but u also didnt have any other luck with any other guy
18-03-2019, 09:45 PM
The right person will come along at the right time
07-04-2019, 03:06 AM
I really would take virgo’s Advice.. using psychics is really pointless there are some who genuinely have a gift but even they can’t see the full picture. Life is literally what you make it.. I would have sworn by a few people but now I look back in retrospect they were giving me a very small fraction of the picture. Many psychics told me my ex would be back and he definitely did.. but based on the fact we have a 11 year friendship and relationship i got contradicting predictions.. we speak everyday and hang out all the time but I am in a relationship with someone else. My ex definitely came back after a year apart but as my best friend I don’t know what the future holds for us but right now I am happy with how everything turned out and not a single psychic predicted this
10-04-2019, 03:51 PM
The fact of the matter is as stated by curiouscat none of them seem to be able to predict the future close to what happened.. I've been to a medium in person who managed to predict the future with me and got things right but never had any such luck apart from that. Simone who used to work on PS predicted a housemove in the correct month but as for relationships - nada.

I am in a similar boat to CC in that none of my predictions were even close, even when I got given bad news. The most bad news I was told is that my ex is narcissistic is not capable of loving anybody and isn't ready to settle down anytime soon will get women pregnant and leave them not help or pay towards the child fees.. That I will hear from him but to be used and when he needs things not for anything serious. My ex has been seeing someone for 8+ months to which nobody picked up on. They seem very happy and healthy and he seems very settled to me.. All readers said that my ex would contact for good and bad reasons and I never heard a single thing from him. Not one reader said NO, you will never hear from him again. I have even called readers about guys I have been seeing since and they couldn't have got it more wrong. I learned a lesson to take control of my life and stop using psychics as a compass for your future that is infact so inaccurate, and let things unfold for themselves and the magic and fun is not knowing what is going to happen and going with the flow. That is a much more healthier way to go about things. I have began doing more learning and realising of my own in the past year since stopping readings on my ex and I feel so much better already. If I want a reading I will only ever call about general what could be coming up/who wants to come through spiritually. Not about love/work/future specified goals because that is when it all goes wrong. Take control of your lives and live it instead of spending thousands on "readers" who are having the last laugh taking your money.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Tells Ronnie 'It's Not Gonna End Well' with Jen Harley Mediums Now 0 61 14-03-2020 08:35 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  'I want your soul': Paranormal investigator 'makes contact' with a ghost on UK's most Mediums Now 0 314 07-09-2019 03:59 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Who you gonna call? High demand prompts priests to offer exorcisms via phone mecheeta 0 530 17-04-2018 06:51 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  WHO YOU GONNA GHOUL? Katie Price calls in ghostbusters after being plagued by spooks mecheeta 0 604 16-01-2018 07:38 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Christine-ann does any one have a contact number for her from ask the answer jaks111 0 782 30-01-2016 02:37 PM
Last Post: jaks111
  99% of the psychics tell me a certain person will contact chrys 70 13,936 17-11-2015 02:11 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Is seeing someone the same as "contact" Purple shimmer 26 4,730 22-08-2015 04:15 PM
Last Post: lilone
  Private telephone readings Please contact by PM Eleanor 41 11,586 21-05-2013 12:43 AM
Last Post: chrisw316