Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magus
07-05-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: Magus
(07-01-2016 08:25 PM)Daisy chain Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading with this gentleman. Not convinced at all

I didn't like him at first either. I had my first read up with him yesterday and it started very tense. He wanted me to be more specific. I couldn't be so he said he couldn't help me and i should choose someone else.

I was determined to get a reading. He didn't know how long it took me to get through to him? insisted on it. Can you believe I spoke to him for over an hour and could have continued.

I said to him "I thought you couldn't help me"? He told me that he didn't want to just take my money and thats why he was directing me elsewhere. I was grateful for his honesty but he blew me away in the end. He read me from my soul. I was stunned into silence, which is rare for me lol.

He lifted my spirits and filled me with enthusiasm. Gave me much needed laughter but most of all he gave me hope.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2019, 10:50 PM
He's Fiat Lux on PS-
08-05-2019, 04:14 PM
He is good with astrology stuff, that's what I can say.
Yesterday, 05:21 PM
RE: Magus, Countess and Alma
I agree I had a reading from him as well and he gave me accurate messages from spirit. His spiritual guidance is brilliant. I also liked the readings from Micheal 5067, Alma 3574, and countess 3514. Countess and Alma were brilliant, a lot of messages and predictions came about regarding work and relationships. Alma got messages from my family member in spirit too that manifested a year later. She is always busy and hard to get hold of on kooma, waiting in a queue and not getting through to her as she doesn’t log on for that long. I have recently managed to find her private website and booked a reading. However I have not managed to find out if countess does private readings. If anyone knows if she does private reading please let me know.
Today, 11:41 AM
If you mean Countess Antonia I had an IM reading with her. Complete rubbish. Not had a phone reading with her though.
Today, 02:55 PM
RE: Magus, Countess and Alma
(Yesterday 05:21 PM)EQUALIZER Wrote:  I agree I had a reading from him as well and he gave me accurate messages from spirit. His spiritual guidance is brilliant. I also liked the readings from Micheal 5067, Alma 3574, and countess 3514. Countess and Alma were brilliant, a lot of messages and predictions came about regarding work and relationships. Alma got messages from my family member in spirit too that manifested a year later. She is always busy and hard to get hold of on kooma, waiting in a queue and not getting through to her as she doesn’t log on for that long. I have recently managed to find her private website and booked a reading. However I have not managed to find out if countess does private readings. If anyone knows if she does private reading please let me know.

Hi Equalizer

You say you managed to find Alma’s website. I’ve searched myself and there’s nothing. Has she got a website or Facebook. Would you let me know what it’s called please? I’d appreciate it. I’ve spoken to her a few times and she was also very accurate and very quick linking in psychically. Haven’t been able to get hold of her so would love another reading from her.

Thanks