Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anna
12-06-2019, 09:14 AM
Anna
The reader with the long red hair. Excellent reading, accurate analysis of the situation in a short time, predictions given and definitely left the reading with a good understanding of the person in question.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2019, 09:45 AM
RE: Anna
I found Anna got it so so wrong for me. She has an obsession with going on about sexual abuse when I called about 2 completely different men, told me they had been abused sexually as a child by other men Confused when they categorically had not and started asking me about my intimate life with ex. Made up my ex had a gambling addiction and he would be back for money and one day he will lose out on me and regret how he has treated me.. None of it ever happened and she also mentioned an older man I was supposed to meet for a new partner who was much much older than me, much older. When I told her this she suddenly changed her tune and said he would be a friend who is good to me. Not a partner. I never met the description of the man and I also find she changes her tune to what you tell her i.e. if you tell her things she interjects her opinions and completely changes her mind.
12-06-2019, 11:25 AM
I found this reader quite strange as well, though she did get some things right while other things were completely wrong. She made some predictions that are still due but overall experience is that I won’t be trying her again, as it was far too outlandish for my taste.
13-06-2019, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2019 08:19 AM by Heavenly Rose.)
I appreciate your feedback guys. I guess we all connect differently. I did find that Anna straight away went into telling me about my life with no clues was given, a prediction was given within a time frame. I can relate to Virgo that she did go on the sexual theme once or twice but that seemed to fit with the guy in my life lol. I didn't find her weird as Fairytales did, but as I said we all connect differently. I never rated Grace Marie as Fairytales has spoken highly on threads, which just shows how we all differ with other readers.
13-06-2019, 08:15 AM
That's okay I respect that she worked better for you and you connected better with her. She seems to like talking about sex lol.
13-06-2019, 08:21 AM
(13-06-2019 08:15 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  That's okay I respect that she worked better for you and you connected better with her. She seems to like talking about sex lol.

I do agree with you on that note yes haha!
13-06-2019, 08:30 AM
(13-06-2019 08:21 AM)Heavenly Rose Wrote:  
(13-06-2019 08:15 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  That's okay I respect that she worked better for you and you connected better with her. She seems to like talking about sex lol.

Lol she was going on about the importance of intimacy. A few of them seem to go on about the intimate sides of things. Oonagh is another I've read with twice, three times and mentioned sexual things each time with me. Before this comment gets them both into trouble it has never been anything dodgy that has made me feel uncomfortable or been ill intended, I brush it off.
13-06-2019, 08:39 AM
(13-06-2019 08:30 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Lol she was going on about the importance of intimacy. A few of them seem to go on about the intimate sides of things. Oonagh is another I've read with twice, three times and mentioned sexual things each time with me. Before this comment gets them both into trouble it has never been anything dodgy that has made me feel uncomfortable or been ill intended, I brush it off.

Yeah well, it's probably because they are in relationships and therefore sex is important to them. As it happens I did relate to Anna's quotes but who knows! she probably says that to a few. Because they care about sex they think it's what the rest of us all care about.
13-06-2019, 08:45 AM
(13-06-2019 08:39 AM)Heavenly Rose Wrote:  
(13-06-2019 08:30 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Yeah well, it's probably because they are in relationships and therefore sex is important to them. As it happens I did relate to Anna's quotes but who knows! she probably says that to a few. Because they care about sex they think it's what the rest of us all care about.

Yeah makes sense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anna psychic sofa Rachel212 44 7,105 12-01-2019 10:11 AM
Last Post: DrKNoisewater
  Jupiter/Anna - Psychic Sofa RubyWine 11 2,480 22-04-2017 04:19 PM
Last Post: Rachel212