Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mandas amazing predictions?
16-06-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Mandas amazing predictions?
(16-06-2019 10:32 PM)Summer Wrote:  how can they pretend to talk to peoples dead relatives? its so disgusting and sad. In the old days these people would be locked up, they are, mentally ill. yes I just found her on aka, and listened to her audio lol. shes a proper nut job. I ve been a psychic addict for decades, spoken to loads. there are some people who can see into the future and not many, it still, means absolutely nothing to your life. at all. I had a great psychic years ago, she knew when I would see someone two months ahead, spot on she was, she was just an ordinary person. eg, I was asking her about this man I liked, she said you ll see him in june. I thought no I wont I haven't seen him for years. I went to my work in june, he was working on the school gates, I was a teacher. wow! he ended up snogging another teacher in front of me! lol, that makes it worse, cos when someones predetermined something for you you think its meant to be! and its not at all! lol. animals can sense where their herd in miles away, etc, its all a natural phenomena. they can see stuff, some, but it means niche anyway. learn to trust your own instincts, ask your friends, don't waste money its such a con

I do believe that some things are set but readers misinterpret what they see or lie.. I knew my ex and I were done with my gut feeling, but every single reader said that he would be back, and he never did. I knew he wouldn't deep down, but they validate so well so you believe them. Some were negative said he would be back but overexaggerated and said he had a secret family or was a con artist, lol. None of them got it right, but a couple were right he didn't have feelings for me. They just did not see the outcome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2019, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2019 10:54 PM by Summer.)
arnt we silly, to think a stranger would know our lives and outcomes! lol nuts isn't it when you think about it? I ve done loads of research on it, our lives could be pre planned to a certain extent, that's how the future can be seen. this psychic I said about, she was lovely, very grounded, normal , just had a good animalistic sense of things to an amazing degree. have you watched any animal communication videos? don't lose heart that there may not be a spiritual aspect to life, there could well be! I d aske this psychic about loads of men, and she say yep you ll see him such and such, and I always did! she never said we ll get together forever etc, she was the only true psychic I ever met. very rare. and like I say meant nothing anyway to see whats coming. well you sound like a nice intelligent person who will easily peasily find someone nice. one thing I ve noticed in life, its very true that if someones not for us, someone better matched is out there for us. I cant believe how nuts I went over psychics now. big deal if you can tell me im going away for a weekend, it s still me in control of my life.
16-06-2019, 10:58 PM
(16-06-2019 10:52 PM)Summer Wrote:  arnt we silly, to think a stranger would know our lives and outcomes! lol nuts isn't it when you think about it? I ve done loads of research on it, our lives could be pre planned to a certain extent, that's how the future can be seen. this psychic I said about, she was lovely, very grounded, normal , just had a good animalistic sense of things to an amazing degree. have you watched any animal communication videos? don't lose heart that there may not be a spiritual aspect to life, there could well be! I d aske this psychic about loads of men, and she say yep you ll see him such and such, and I always did! she never said we ll get together forever etc, she was the only true psychic I ever met. very rare. and like I say meant nothing anyway to see whats coming. well you sound like a nice intelligent person who will easily peasily find someone nice. one thing I ve noticed in life, its very true that if someones not for us, someone better matched is out there for us. I cant believe how nuts I went over psychics now. big deal if you can tell me im going away for a weekend, it s still me in control of my life.

It is silly, especially on a cheap rate phone line to a stranger. I have had readings with psychics in person who got things accurately and outcomes right, but a cheap site is just an advice line, mostly. It's very hard to predict the future and dangerous for a reader to make out that they can. Thank you and I hope you have some luck, also Big Grin I spent thousands on readers and the "top" ones like Hazel Will (MK) Yona Farrell Aries Intuition you name it got it soo wrong.
16-06-2019, 11:00 PM
me too me too. its wrong. don't do it. get good friends to give you advice in your life. and no one can predict the future. they might be able to see it! but they cant predict what will happen in it
16-06-2019, 11:03 PM
(16-06-2019 11:00 PM)Summer Wrote:  me too me too. its wrong. don't do it. get good friends to give you advice in your life. and no one can predict the future. they might be able to see it! but they cant predict what will happen in it

I don't know how they live with themselves.
16-06-2019, 11:07 PM
they delude themselves into thinking they re doing a good thing. stick with reality. and be very very careful who you allow in yr headspace. its a dog eat dog world more than ever these days.
16-06-2019, 11:37 PM
(16-06-2019 11:07 PM)Summer Wrote:  they delude themselves into thinking they re doing a good thing. stick with reality. and be very very careful who you allow in yr headspace. its a dog eat dog world more than ever these days.

I agree, readings can mess with your mind and leave you feeling even worse...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New year's predictions sum up chrys 0 366 05-01-2019 02:48 PM
Last Post: chrys
  Accurate predictions?!?!? Novice01 16 2,335 05-09-2018 04:48 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Predictions Rachel212 6 1,168 01-07-2017 12:35 AM
Last Post: NoviceVoice
  Predictions are wrong! glittercat 5 2,089 30-01-2015 04:05 PM
Last Post: CLARITY2015