Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Magus
24-05-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Magus, Countess and Alma
(23-05-2019 11:58 PM)EQUALIZER Wrote:  
(22-05-2019 02:55 PM)Ice Wrote:  
(21-05-2019 05:21 PM)EQUALIZER Wrote:  I agree I had a reading from him as well and he gave me accurate messages from spirit. His spiritual guidance is brilliant. I also liked the readings from Micheal 5067, Alma 3574, and countess 3514. Countess and Alma were brilliant, a lot of messages and predictions came about regarding work and relationships. Alma got messages from my family member in spirit too that manifested a year later. She is always busy and hard to get hold of on kooma, waiting in a queue and not getting through to her as she doesn’t log on for that long. I have recently managed to find her private website and booked a reading. However I have not managed to find out if countess does private readings. If anyone knows if she does private reading please let me know.

Hi Equalizer

You say you managed to find Alma’s website. I’ve searched myself and there’s nothing. Has she got a website or Facebook. Would you let me know what it’s called please? I’d appreciate it. I’ve spoken to her a few times and she was also very accurate and very quick linking in psychically. Haven’t been able to get hold of her so would love another reading from her.

Thanks

Hi there Ice,

Re: Alma 3574

Her website is http://www.psychicalma.com
Not sure about Facebook though.
Hope that helps.

Hi

Yes it does.
Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Magus
(23-05-2019 05:20 PM)Ice Wrote:  Very strange to be asking about hospitals....I once saw that fiat lux and magus were logged on at the same time so maybe not the same reader..don’t know.

I agree, very odd ha ha. But I'm glad he worked for you Smile
19-06-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Magus, Countess and Alma
(24-05-2019 06:04 PM)Ice Wrote:  
(23-05-2019 11:58 PM)EQUALIZER Wrote:  
(22-05-2019 02:55 PM)Ice Wrote:  
(21-05-2019 05:21 PM)EQUALIZER Wrote:  I agree I had a reading from him as well and he gave me accurate messages from spirit. His spiritual guidance is brilliant. I also liked the readings from Micheal 5067, Alma 3574, and countess 3514. Countess and Alma were brilliant, a lot of messages and predictions came about regarding work and relationships. Alma got messages from my family member in spirit too that manifested a year later. She is always busy and hard to get hold of on kooma, waiting in a queue and not getting through to her as she doesn’t log on for that long. I have recently managed to find her private website and booked a reading. However I have not managed to find out if countess does private readings. If anyone knows if she does private reading please let me know.

Hi Equalizer

You say you managed to find Alma’s website. I’ve searched myself and there’s nothing. Has she got a website or Facebook. Would you let me know what it’s called please? I’d appreciate it. I’ve spoken to her a few times and she was also very accurate and very quick linking in psychically. Haven’t been able to get hold of her so would love another reading from her.

Thanks

Hi there Ice,

Re: Alma 3574

Her website is http://www.psychicalma.com
Not sure about Facebook though.
Hope that helps.

Hi

Yes it does.
Thank you.

I read with Alma privately.... She can't be that good as she told me that my ex POI was sad and definitely going to reconcile with me and whoever reaches out things will work out... She was very sure of this. I reached out to him 2 days later and he must have missed me that much that he fell off of his chair and not been able to get on his phone to reply Wink another b#llocks "top rated" reader. She is supposed to be an empath/telepath aswell.. UndecidedConfused
19-06-2019, 07:28 PM
(19-06-2019 01:30 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I read with Alma privately.... She can't be that good as she told me that my ex POI was sad and definitely going to reconcile with me and whoever reaches out things will work out... She was very sure of this. I reached out to him 2 days later and he must have missed me that much that he fell off of his chair and not been able to get on his phone to reply Wink another b#llocks "top rated" reader. She is supposed to be an empath/telepath aswell.. UndecidedConfused

OMG I'm dying Big GrinBig Grin

but in all seriousness, that really sucks Sad
19-06-2019, 07:43 PM
(19-06-2019 07:28 PM)marciamia Wrote:  
(19-06-2019 01:30 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I read with Alma privately.... She can't be that good as she told me that my ex POI was sad and definitely going to reconcile with me and whoever reaches out things will work out... She was very sure of this. I reached out to him 2 days later and he must have missed me that much that he fell off of his chair and not been able to get on his phone to reply Wink another b#llocks "top rated" reader. She is supposed to be an empath/telepath aswell.. UndecidedConfused

Lol glad I made you laugh, but yeah I'm used to it. Some people have better luck than others with contact predictions Dodgy
19-06-2019, 09:07 PM
(19-06-2019 07:43 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(19-06-2019 07:28 PM)marciamia Wrote:  

Lol glad I made you laugh, but yeah I'm used to it. Some people have better luck than others with contact predictions Dodgy

You're not the only one Dodgy I don't know why mine like NEVER work out Sad
19-06-2019, 09:38 PM
I finally managed to get a private reading from Alma a few days ago, actually last week and she was just as good as she is on Kooma, no time wasting. Tuned in immediately.She sensed a contact that I had been waiting for would come through... and no I didn’t believe it because I’d waited 6 weeks already. Anyway the POI messaged me out of the blue 3 days later..all positive so far..She sensed a few things concerning my work situation such as my promotion earlier this year to head of department and how my manager was planning on moving me to another role without discussion. I found out that it was the case and wasn’t very happy.I’ve had quite a few readings with Alma since 2017 and I like the fact that she won’t read for you if she doesn’t feel a connection and she gives fantastic validations especially through her mediumship ability. She does brilliant spellwork too. I am currently trying to fine tune my intuitive Empathic skills and am learning a lot from Alma. Sorry it didn’t work out for you virgo1 or maybe it will just give it some time.
19-06-2019, 10:15 PM
Hi Ice, I'm glad that she worked for you and you have had lots come through. I was disappointed as she was adamant for the whole 50mins that the ex POI would return, she seemed to tune into him well enough and said he felt guilty for how he had been and was worried to initiate contact, I did it and nothing. 99% of them yet again said he had feelings for me and would be back, I seem to not have much luck with readers. The top ones like Sapphire, Hamilton, Julie, John Healey Faith the readers off MK got it wrong for me, yet validated so well. Nothing has ever come through love wise.

Yet Alma was adamant he would be back, I liked her for that she actually believed that some things were destined and told me it was destined that we would have contact again. Not constant "free will" like most of them. I was quite disappointed with her that she got this so wrong, being an empath. I emailed her about this and got no response either, lol.

And Marciamia I hope you have luck sometime, I know how it feels. Some people say they have little things come in but not the biggie.. Well, the little things are better than nothing like some of us Heart
20-06-2019, 09:24 AM
I was tempted to try Alma but have decided against it. Every time someone puts a reader was phenomenal I always seem to get the reverse experience.
20-06-2019, 10:08 AM
(20-06-2019 09:24 AM)The Watchdog Wrote:  I was tempted to try Alma but have decided against it. Every time someone puts a reader was phenomenal I always seem to get the reverse experience.

Me too. Never had luck with the top rated ones.