Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Emily
22-06-2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Emily
I stopped having readings months ago as no predictions were ever coming in, including from Emily. Once I stopped, most of my 'last' reading with Emily came in, including contact predictions in given time frames. I've had readings with her since and most of her predictions have come in; and even things she has said with specific wording about how a person feels about me, that person has then said those things.

Timings have been spot on, a bit delayed or even earlier than she said. Not everything she said has come in but may well in the future and I don't get hung up about timings these days.

I left my first ever review after years (and thousands of pounds) spent on ATA and PS with different readers. Looking back on notes, Ricky was also accurate (but timings sometimes out) and the same with Jodie and Sam on PS.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2019, 05:17 PM
(22-06-2019 04:12 PM)AyeHen Wrote:  I stopped having readings months ago as no predictions were ever coming in, including from Emily. Once I stopped, most of my 'last' reading with Emily came in, including contact predictions in given time frames. I've had readings with her since and most of her predictions have come in; and even things she has said with specific wording about how a person feels about me, that person has then said those things.

Timings have been spot on, a bit delayed or even earlier than she said. Not everything she said has come in but may well in the future and I don't get hung up about timings these days.

I left my first ever review after years (and thousands of pounds) spent on ATA and PS with different readers. Looking back on notes, Ricky was also accurate (but timings sometimes out) and the same with Jodie and Sam on PS.

I remember you from last year. I'm really glad that things have come through for you and Emily giving you specific info. I read with Ricky and Sam on a guy and they got it totally wrong for me (as all the others). I never have luck with the top readers so I should have guessed lol. I do think that an ex coming back is 50/50. I have never had an ex return but my friend has had all hers come back. It's horses for courses with exes coming back. I too have spent thousands of pounds on readers on different sites including the bigwigs. Nothing happened, whether on exes or friends. I am bitter to the readers about it, especially readers like Jodie who tell everyone what they want to hear. She told me that Christmas just gone I would be back with my ex putting up Christmas decorations in our new place together. It's not on, because the more vulnerable clients will believe that. Also, from one of your comments back in March I completely agree that most of the info told by readers is just cold statements used with every caller "he's scared/hot and cold/thinks you're too good for him/he'll be back but someone better coming in". I think it's mostly a lucky guess. I have read about friends and they got it completely wrong. Some people seem to have luck with predictions and others get nil.
22-06-2019, 05:37 PM
Hi Virgo! I remember you too. I know how frustrating it is, I really was done with it all (readings) and felt so stupid that i'd wasted so much time and money.. and energy too. Focusing on people that were really a waste of my time and I felt really silly, hoping and waiting only to be disappointed time and time again.

I do feel lucky now that i've had love predictions come in. This is a new person and not an ex but a complicated situation that Emily in particular has been brilliant with, but Sam and Ricky have been good too but in a more generic 'feelings' sense rather than specific predictions. Things have come in from Jodie but I also noted that my 2 readings (Feb and May) started with the exact same wording. May be that she is just a consistent reader but it sounded scripted and predictions she made that came in were small and not time-specific. In my last reading she repeated one sentence about 5 times with pauses inbetween to the point I was just about to ask if she was okay?

All my past 'ex' readings never resulted in anything, including reading I had with Emily so I don't know if we just connect better now or if it was the fact I actually gave up on readings and gave space for things to come in? I don't know but I'm happy that not all my money and time has been wasted!.

And yes, so many cold readings can seem to resonate so much which keeps people hooked. As I said a few months ago, I follow some tarot readings on YouTube and some of the readings seem so spot on, but if they have 1000s of subscribers, it will resonate with a lot of those people.

Generally, people in settled, happy relationships don't have readings on 'phone lines or watch readings online. The ones that do have an interest in someone new, and not sure if the other person is; are wanting an ex to come back or are in 3rd party situations. Mention one (or all) of those scenarios in the first few mins of a reading and most people will think 'yep, that's me' and carry on with the reading.
22-06-2019, 05:43 PM
(22-06-2019 05:37 PM)AyeHen Wrote:  Hi Virgo! I remember you too. I know how frustrating it is, I really was done with it all (readings) and felt so stupid that i'd wasted so much time and money.. and energy too. Focusing on people that were really a waste of my time and I felt really silly, hoping and waiting only to be disappointed time and time again.

I do feel lucky now that i've had love predictions come in. This is a new person and not an ex but a complicated situation that Emily in particular has been brilliant with, but Sam and Ricky have been good too but in a more generic 'feelings' sense rather than specific predictions. Things have come in from Jodie but I also noted that my 2 readings (Feb and May) started with the exact same wording. May be that she is just a consistent reader but it sounded scripted and predictions she made that came in were small and not time-specific. In my last reading she repeated one sentence about 5 times with pauses inbetween to the point I was just about to ask if she was okay?

All my past 'ex' readings never resulted in anything, including reading I had with Emily so I don't know if we just connect better now or if it was the fact I actually gave up on readings and gave space for things to come in? I don't know but I'm happy that not all my money and time has been wasted!.

And yes, so many cold readings can seem to resonate so much which keeps people hooked. As I said a few months ago, I follow some tarot readings on YouTube and some of the readings seem so spot on, but if they have 1000s of subscribers, it will resonate with a lot of those people.

Generally, people in settled, happy relationships don't have readings on 'phone lines or watch readings online. The ones that do have an interest in someone new, and not sure if the other person is; are wanting an ex to come back or are in 3rd party situations. Mention one (or all) of those scenarios in the first few mins of a reading and most people will think 'yep, that's me' and carry on with the reading.

It's funny you say that this isn't about an ex because I find that on here I've read countless times "nothing came through about the ex but they were spot on about a guy I'm seeing". They seem to get things better the more casual it is. And I completely agree, a healthy relationship won't have you second guessing, calling readers.
22-06-2019, 07:07 PM
I do wonder if as soon as you respond to an 'ex' statement, they anticipate what you want to hear and then continue the reading in that vein, even unconciously? They know that they are unlikely to get a full call, happy client, review or a repeat customer if they say 'no, I can't see it happening'. But sometimes the validations seemed so specific that I really believed they were connecting to that person or spirit or energy or whatever they say they do.

Saying that, the predictions i've had come in from Emily are so specific that I can't conclude that she hasn't been connecting to 'something'. Be that 'spirit or energy'. But nothing came in from her past reading about an ex coming back. But to be fair, she predicted contact and conversations about what had been happening rather than the 'he's your soulmate/twin flame' kind of reading that you often get.

The things she's predicted lately that I never imagined happening, including things my person has said, mean that I think she's definitely what we would call psychic but that doesn't mean I think she'd always be right.

I'll carry on having readings with her as long as the majority of 'validations' and predictions seem solid. I am grateful that i've experienced this but really, it's been needles in a haystack and I still spent too much time, money and energy on what I think was mostly a big con over the years.
22-06-2019, 08:05 PM
(22-06-2019 07:07 PM)AyeHen Wrote:  I do wonder if as soon as you respond to an 'ex' statement, they anticipate what you want to hear and then continue the reading in that vein, even unconciously? They know that they are unlikely to get a full call, happy client, review or a repeat customer if they say 'no, I can't see it happening'. But sometimes the validations seemed so specific that I really believed they were connecting to that person or spirit or energy or whatever they say they do.

Saying that, the predictions i've had come in from Emily are so specific that I can't conclude that she hasn't been connecting to 'something'. Be that 'spirit or energy'. But nothing came in from her past reading about an ex coming back. But to be fair, she predicted contact and conversations about what had been happening rather than the 'he's your soulmate/twin flame' kind of reading that you often get.

The things she's predicted lately that I never imagined happening, including things my person has said, mean that I think she's definitely what we would call psychic but that doesn't mean I think she'd always be right.

I'll carry on having readings with her as long as the majority of 'validations' and predictions seem solid. I am grateful that i've experienced this but really, it's been needles in a haystack and I still spent too much time, money and energy on what I think was mostly a big con over the years.

I find the readers who give bad news ask lots of questions - when did you last hear from him/did you argue/how long has it been since you last spoke/how long were you together, and then give you bad news on opinion so it isn't really genuine. Then you have the readers who tell everyone bad news, so that people go "oh! At least so and so was honest, I'll use them again".. But were they honest? They tell everyone bad news! I have never once had a reader pick up my situation off of the bat really well and go, "and he won't be returning". I have had a couple tell me that the person didn't care for me but still saw him come back, and he didn't. I find it all a bit strange... I think in future I'll stick to readers in person, your old school, and have general readings where I'm not looking for guidance in a paticular situation. They seem to get it better then. When it's just messing about entertainment readings.

Also what I find odd is when they say someone is coming back, they use free will as if their life depends on it, but they never say "he won't be back but he may impulsively return on free will". Funny that they're so sure he won't return but not sure on his communication! Works both ways. I have also seen many times on here people get told an ex won't be back too, and they did. People can impulsively reach out, I have after swearing not to contact someone again.