Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Michelle Knight Readers
02-07-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Michelle Knight Readers
(02-07-2019 06:40 PM)Rugbylass Wrote:  I actually tried the PS Raven in the hope that it was the same person and it’s not unfortunately.
I have had predictions come in from MK readers but not recently.
One thing that I was told by numerous readers over the years that I disregarded many times was that I was moving. I had absolutely zero intention to move and my home was owned by my mothers partner and therefore (in my mind) was safe but then out of the blue I was informed by a new landlord that the property had been sold and I had two months to leave.
I always put this prediction down to generalising and poor connection but blow me down it was actually true. I forget now who actually predicted this but it was also mentioned by a local lady that I read with a few years back and I was able to tell her it was true.

Oh god don't say that haha. They gave me housemove too, I have absolutely no plans in any near future to move out. Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2019, 07:53 PM
I totally disregarded it and I was told by multiple readers that I’d move. One even mentioned an exposed brick fireplace which low and behold I now have.
Annoyingly though if I have reading regarding my love life it only ever seems to be the negative predictions that come in.
I’ve had a reading or two recently about a man (not an ex) and the negative aspects seem to be correct and any positives never seem to come about regardless of validations.
02-07-2019, 08:00 PM
(02-07-2019 07:53 PM)Rugbylass Wrote:  I totally disregarded it and I was told by multiple readers that I’d move. One even mentioned an exposed brick fireplace which low and behold I now have.
Annoyingly though if I have reading regarding my love life it only ever seems to be the negative predictions that come in.
I’ve had a reading or two recently about a man (not an ex) and the negative aspects seem to be correct and any positives never seem to come about regardless of validations.

That's pretty impressive. Who picked up on the fireplace?

I haven't had any love predictions come in either, either. Never been told that they won't be back, always been told they will but they're a waste of time and they still did not.
02-07-2019, 08:23 PM
I honestly can’t remember Virgo, because I put it down to generic chit chat it went right out of my mind until I’d moved in and gotten myself settled and remembered things that had been said but I have a feeling it may have been a ps reader.
I was told plenty of times that my exes would come back and only a few said they wouldn’t so I simply don’t have readings about exes now.
I think the only time I had this sort of thing come true was when I was told that an ex would come back but not in the way I wanted to and I’d be over him by then.
He did indeed come back into my life, acting like nothing had happened and failed to tell me he was with someone else but I had been told by someone that he had a new gf and I was over him by then and I cut him out, blocked him on everything and am very happy I did.
02-07-2019, 08:32 PM
(02-07-2019 08:23 PM)Rugbylass Wrote:  I honestly can’t remember Virgo, because I put it down to generic chit chat it went right out of my mind until I’d moved in and gotten myself settled and remembered things that had been said but I have a feeling it may have been a ps reader.
I was told plenty of times that my exes would come back and only a few said they wouldn’t so I simply don’t have readings about exes now.
I think the only time I had this sort of thing come true was when I was told that an ex would come back but not in the way I wanted to and I’d be over him by then.
He did indeed come back into my life, acting like nothing had happened and failed to tell me he was with someone else but I had been told by someone that he had a new gf and I was over him by then and I cut him out, blocked him on everything and am very happy I did.

I swear that always happens, when you don't want the ex is when they return lol I've been told this but still not heard from them. I guess it's horses for courses with exes.
02-07-2019, 08:51 PM
Agreed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Elizabeth from Michele Knight kay 10 3,514 16-06-2019 10:32 PM
Last Post: Virgo2
  Michelle Knight Testimonials alf0406 196 78,922 18-11-2018 11:21 AM