Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lady Valentina - 4233
12-07-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: Lady Valentina - 4233
(12-07-2019 01:20 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(12-07-2019 01:14 PM)Rugbylass Wrote:  But that’s just it though, it’s where the money comes from. They’re not licensed because they’re ‘for entertainment only’ and therefore these companies can’t be held accountable.
That’s why they can’t talk about finance, law, health etc because the readings are for entertainment and I don’t think the relationship/will my ex come back readings will ever be made illegal because they probably make up 85% of readings on phone lines unfortunately.

That's what I mean, they're covered for entertainment purposes but should be banned anyway. IMO relationships readings are more detrimental than any other except legal because it's caused debt, depression, suicide. It's so wrong and I can't believe it's legal. It's funny how they can't talk about other areas but will tell you that exes are coming back and goodness knows what else. I feel sorry for the genuine private readers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2019, 07:08 PM
(11-07-2019 09:44 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  
(11-07-2019 07:42 PM)Notpsychic Wrote:  [quote='Barbiebets' pid='57878' dateline='1562789964']
I tried her, I’m unsure what to think, she did pick up somethings from the situation her outcome seems unlikely. I haven’t had a reading since last year as I’m trying to stop the addiction. But caved in and tried both Valentina and graham, both of them said the same thing but I can’t see it happening with my work situation. I’ll update in September

Barbiebets - I was the same. I gave up readings and then caved in and started having them again. I’ve stopped again now. I won’t be trying Lady Valentina. What I don’t like about Psychic Sofa is that all the readers claim to be psychics or mediums and most of them can just read cards and guess.

I was so proud of myself for going,7mths without a reading. Then I let myself down and literally binged read, Now I’ve told myself no more. I wouldn’t recommend LV, she did get some parts of the situation right and then others I was ?? But her overall outcome I can’t see happening. Something I’ve notice is that some psychics pick up all the good things about a person and tell you the fairytale another will pick up all the bad stuff and make you feel that everything is doom and gloom. But the thing is if your ringing about a person, That person has a good, bad and a ugly side to them like all of us, and no situation would be totally doom and gloom or a complete fairytale. I agree that I only like psychics who are hands free. But for me I just want to be at a point we’re I don’t have readings.

Don’t be hard on yourself for having readings again. You went 7 months without them and you can do it again. I think it’s better for me to try and face the reality of situations rather than calling a so called psychic and I’d rather spend my money on treats and holidays.
12-07-2019, 09:00 PM
(12-07-2019 07:08 PM)Notpsychic Wrote:  
(11-07-2019 09:44 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  
(11-07-2019 07:42 PM)Notpsychic Wrote:  [quote='Barbiebets' pid='57878' dateline='1562789964']
I tried her, I’m unsure what to think, she did pick up somethings from the situation her outcome seems unlikely. I haven’t had a reading since last year as I’m trying to stop the addiction. But caved in and tried both Valentina and graham, both of them said the same thing but I can’t see it happening with my work situation. I’ll update in September

Barbiebets - I was the same. I gave up readings and then caved in and started having them again. I’ve stopped again now. I won’t be trying Lady Valentina. What I don’t like about Psychic Sofa is that all the readers claim to be psychics or mediums and most of them can just read cards and guess.

I was so proud of myself for going,7mths without a reading. Then I let myself down and literally binged read, Now I’ve told myself no more. I wouldn’t recommend LV, she did get some parts of the situation right and then others I was ?? But her overall outcome I can’t see happening. Something I’ve notice is that some psychics pick up all the good things about a person and tell you the fairytale another will pick up all the bad stuff and make you feel that everything is doom and gloom. But the thing is if your ringing about a person, That person has a good, bad and a ugly side to them like all of us, and no situation would be totally doom and gloom or a complete fairytale. I agree that I only like psychics who are hands free. But for me I just want to be at a point we’re I don’t have readings.

Don’t be hard on yourself for having readings again. You went 7 months without them and you can do it again. I think it’s better for me to try and face the reality of situations rather than calling a so called psychic and I’d rather spend my money on treats and holidays.

I agree, I mean I always use logic in my situations which is why I'm never satisfied with readings, because it isn't realistic. I always get a gut feeling on my situations and I can't shake them off no matter what I do and if what a reader says doesn't match up to my gut then I can't believe the reading and it's a waste of time and money.