Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Rudi - Psychic Sofa
31-07-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: Rudi - Psychic Sofa
(31-07-2019 09:03 AM)Mintymint Wrote:  I would never ever have another reading with Rudi ever again, how does this man still have a job with Psychic Sofa? He gave me the same line as other people on here, by saying, he's a Narcissist bla bla bla etc etc. He then began to tell me how one of his clients is on her 19th Soul Mate, wow I bet she is if you keep telling her all her potential partners are just narcissistic scum bags, she's probably terrified and will keep calling him back on that basis, but then, that's exactly what he wants!

Yeah it's a shame he spins out the same lines to multiple people and some people probably feel really upset when they get off of the phone, I bet it has damanged some relationships for sure. That's really bad of him it's a shame because he seemed a guy who truly cared about you and was trying to look out for your welfare at the time of the reading but now that's clearly not the case.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2019, 03:45 PM
(31-07-2019 10:57 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(31-07-2019 09:03 AM)Mintymint Wrote:  I would never ever have another reading with Rudi ever again, how does this man still have a job with Psychic Sofa? He gave me the same line as other people on here, by saying, he's a Narcissist bla bla bla etc etc. He then began to tell me how one of his clients is on her 19th Soul Mate, wow I bet she is if you keep telling her all her potential partners are just narcissistic scum bags, she's probably terrified and will keep calling him back on that basis, but then, that's exactly what he wants!

Yeah it's a shame he spins out the same lines to multiple people and some people probably feel really upset when they get off of the phone, I bet it has damanged some relationships for sure. That's really bad of him it's a shame because he seemed a guy who truly cared about you and was trying to look out for your welfare at the time of the reading but now that's clearly not the case.

Yes, I bet he has. Thing is, he is the one with the problem from what I can tell? although this said, he has positive feedback on PS? So someone somewhere has had a positive reading about future love. Very easy to buy into someone else's negativity when you feel down and hopeless, sadly. x
31-07-2019, 04:10 PM
(31-07-2019 03:45 PM)Mintymint Wrote:  
(31-07-2019 10:57 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Yes, I bet he has. Thing is, he is the one with the problem from what I can tell? although this said, he has positive feedback on PS? So someone somewhere has had a positive reading about future love. Very easy to buy into someone else's negativity when you feel down and hopeless, sadly. x

I think that what is getting common is readers tell everyone bad news so that the person will go "at least he didn't sugarcoat - I'll go to him again for sure! The others were so wrong", and the reader is just using common sense because 99% of people don't get happy endings with exes on here. Imagine if everyone's ex came back everyone in the world would be calling them up. So Rudi obviously is either playing clever or he is bitter about personal things in his life and calls all men narcissistic x
31-07-2019, 05:39 PM
He can't spin the same line over and over again and expect us to believe him, at the end of the day what we are saying is this. Not every guy you meet will be a narcissist, it's a pretty strong word to use over and over again. Some people are just not ready for a relationship with commitment, some people don't want to hurt the other person by being honest with them about how they truly feel etc etc doesn't make them a narcissist does it? I've had 3 readings with Rudi, all guys were narcissists in his eyes and were not capable of love at all, ever!

Sorry to say more BS.
31-07-2019, 07:24 PM
(31-07-2019 05:39 PM)Mintymint Wrote:  He can't spin the same line over and over again and expect us to believe him, at the end of the day what we are saying is this. Not every guy you meet will be a narcissist, it's a pretty strong word to use over and over again. Some people are just not ready for a relationship with commitment, some people don't want to hurt the other person by being honest with them about how they truly feel etc etc doesn't make them a narcissist does it? I've had 3 readings with Rudi, all guys were narcissists in his eyes and were not capable of love at all, ever!

Sorry to say more BS.

Yeah it's a bit extreme to call every man a narcissist, it's strange Rudi has such hate towards men and he over exaggerated things for me in the past saying I would get something back owed but the person would try and force me to sleep with him for it etc etc and an "emotional vampire" you name it. Very odd...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 70 12,511 28-10-2019 01:07 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Psychic sofa list of good readers who's predictions fruitate Kayley 41 14,994 27-10-2019 09:32 AM
Last Post: Starryskies
  Iona- Psychic sofa nikki3lizabethx 18 4,545 24-10-2019 07:18 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Bev on Psychic Sofa UniversalBunny 4 394 19-10-2019 08:48 PM
Last Post: Summer
  Dee 4024 psychic sofa Rachel212 12 1,510 07-10-2019 08:30 PM
Last Post: JackieP
  Lucky Psychic Sofa silec 55 14,258 22-09-2019 07:16 PM
Last Post: Lady P
  Psychic Sofa Adele Dolly2468 5 7,599 06-09-2019 08:00 AM
Last Post: MaureenHunter
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 892 249,784 11-07-2019 01:59 AM
Last Post: Summer
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 236 43,031 06-07-2019 07:36 AM
Last Post: Psychicphenomena1
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 22 5,529 23-05-2019 02:01 PM
Last Post: Virgo1