Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lydia
20-09-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Lydia
(20-09-2019 06:20 PM)Rockygorl1 Wrote:  
(20-09-2019 06:15 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(20-09-2019 05:00 PM)Rockygorl1 Wrote:  I actually had a reading with this lady and a regret it. She wasnt good at all no validation was going on about the man I love that I'm not meant to be with him etc. To be honest with you I was very upset with her reading. Then she was saying oh do you get on a bus to see him? I was like no haha she was completely wrong and not good no talent st all.

Same, I tried her because of all of the hype on her. She told me that the guy I was calling about wasn't in contact with me as he went away to change to become a better person and listened to my words in an argument to change himself for me and that's why he hasn't been in contact, but he loves and misses me lots.... If that's the case I will faint lol. Louise was much better and realistic for me.

Hi hun, hope you are well :-) I think she said the same to me that he is trying to work on himself more. I actually saw my guy in August and he told me he finds it hard to say I love you or Express feelings. She was like aww he does want you but he cant see himself settling with you but you are always on his mind etc I wish I never bothered. No validation to anything.

Hey, I'm okay thanks and I hope you are? I'm glad you had contact since but I hope something more settled happened for you both. It's disappointing when you come out of a reading with no true valids or connection to a reader.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Lydia
(20-09-2019 07:28 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(20-09-2019 06:20 PM)Rockygorl1 Wrote:  
(20-09-2019 06:15 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(20-09-2019 05:00 PM)Rockygorl1 Wrote:  I actually had a reading with this lady and a regret it. She wasnt good at all no validation was going on about the man I love that I'm not meant to be with him etc. To be honest with you I was very upset with her reading. Then she was saying oh do you get on a bus to see him? I was like no haha she was completely wrong and not good no talent st all.

Same, I tried her because of all of the hype on her. She told me that the guy I was calling about wasn't in contact with me as he went away to change to become a better person and listened to my words in an argument to change himself for me and that's why he hasn't been in contact, but he loves and misses me lots.... If that's the case I will faint lol. Louise was much better and realistic for me.

Hi hun, hope you are well :-) I think she said the same to me that he is trying to work on himself more. I actually saw my guy in August and he told me he finds it hard to say I love you or Express feelings. She was like aww he does want you but he cant see himself settling with you but you are always on his mind etc I wish I never bothered. No validation to anything.

Hey, I'm okay thanks and I hope you are? I'm glad you had contact since but I hope something more settled happened for you both. It's disappointing when you come out of a reading with no true valids or connection to a reader.

I'm glad you are doing well :-) yes I feel better since that time. Hopefully things will get better and stronger between us. I tend to never get angry in a reading but she made me angry and upset. She isn't so great to be honest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply