Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dora
20-09-2019, 11:11 PM
Dora
I try not to have readings now. However, I found some notes from a reading I had with Dora a while ago. I don’t remember her being rude or unpleasant. The validations were accurate and the predictions are not yet due. Just out of curiosity has anyone had anything predicted come true?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: Dora
I read with her twice this year and both times she said someone would come forth. They didn't. But she got current spot on. I don't like however that she has PM'd people and made them feel uncomfortable from previous postings on here, people should feel comfortable and free to share their experiences on here.
21-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Hi Virgo1. That’s good that some got the”current” correct. Hope it’s going well. My common sense tells me that my predictions aren’t going to happen but the validations are very accurate.
21-09-2019, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2019 11:01 AM by Virgo1.)
(21-09-2019 09:19 AM)Notpsychic Wrote:  Hi Virgo1. That’s good that some got the”current” correct. Hope it’s going well. My common sense tells me that my predictions aren’t going to happen but the validations are very accurate.

Thank you Smile Well she said the same thing both times but didn't seem to remember me which was good - as she was consistent. She validated well enough and what she said and predicted fell in line with pretty much all the readers, but as usual I didn't get the end result of him coming back in. Oh that's typical that the preds don't come in, lol Big Grin
04-10-2019, 07:40 PM
Just to update - Dora’s predictions didn’t come true.