Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instant messages
18-02-2018, 08:46 PM
Instant messages
Have anyone here try kooma instance messaging service it good. I try Michael on there he seem to give me good valids & quick service.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2018, 09:15 PM
RE: Instant messages
i use an app for zodiac touch instant messaging...its real cool...
07-08-2018, 02:48 PM
I've tried IM readings on Kooma.

Can't say I'm overly impressed with them because the ones I've had back are rubbish just made up stories. I had an IM reading only recently from an old man on Kooma. It was just bollocks & made up. I don't even think they are proper readers that do IM readings. How can they link in with you properly?

Similar to Mystic Texts.
15-10-2019, 03:10 PM
I tried IM readings on ATA, Kooma and PI because they seemed to be a handy way of getting a quick read when you are at work. Haven't found I've had much success with these.

I agree with the above poster. I have found the typists at the other end are devoid of any psychic ability. I think they just type out a script. Had some rubbish ones from Kooma always telling me I'm coming into money that I don't need to work for. Never yet has happened. I feel that IM readers are just good on keyboards.Sad
16-10-2019, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2019 09:23 AM by Belinda.)
I have had IM on ata from Psychic Kay and some others. They have been pretty much spot on. I will only use one's that work as readers on phones alongside IM. Readers that just do IM's I have little faith in. I believe as Watchdog posted that they are just keyboard typists
16-10-2019, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2019 10:29 AM by TheSpanishInquisition.)
Carmen is very goot reader on kooma im. very nice lady & she does come in with quite a lot of unexpected things in my life. Michael to i like. Not tried im on ata they can be expensive.