Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Really confused - Trusted psychics
06-11-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: Really confused - Trusted psychics
Anyone can plead innocence, that is what men love doing best, doesn't mean that they are being sincere. But certainly the OP has a choice to be in this situation or move on with someone who will dedicate more time to the OP and won't leave them feeling uneasy/untrustworthy.
At the end of the day all the people commenting on here have had varied and different experiences with men and men aren't as complicated as made out to be always. I'm tired of readers making them out that way. Lots of men are upfront and say the truth, but if someone is sleeping with you and then going quiet for a while then popping up again to meet - radars would be going off for me. Others may not mind being treated like that and make allowances that the man was busy and put his child first, he can still treat you with respect, Chrys.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2019, 11:24 AM
(06-11-2019 09:00 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I don't really understand why people are defending this person Chrys is asking about. He has clearly said himself his gut feeling says it doesn't seem right, his friends are saying that too and he has spoken to the person and they are continuing their behaviour. Chrys only you are attached to the person and situation, if you think something is wrong then stick to your guns.

Then when Chrys says he got addicted to readings on this person - this situation, you all will slate readers and readings but right now are saying they could be right? Don't forget Chrys last year you got addicted about a guy who scammed you and all these psychics made him out to be genuine. You don't want history to repeat itself, at the end of the day none of us know on here truly, only you do with your gut feeling and the people around you's advice. I'm going to say the opposite of all comments here, we all get busy in life but to keep someone clinging on since April, hardly seeing them and making efforts and (I presume) hardly texting you? From what you said over PM, he is dangling a carrot for you even if there isn't someone else. It's unfair to keep you hanging about and nobody should defend that behaviour.

Before people come on and attack me too, I'm going off of info Chrys has sent me privately and it seems like a cake and eat it situation. I also have been in readings to be told someone has feelings and is "scared" and blah blah, that situation is still fresh for me and I can understand why the likes of Summer get pissed off (although I haven't always agreed with her) with readers because it can ruin your life and hope on a person to have found out they were so wrong. This situation reminds me of my own, the guy who is supposed to be "scared" I have no gut feeling at all that he misses me even now or aims to come back. So that's why I say please listen to your gut feelings because mine never has been wrong, yet fortune tellers, empaths/telepaths all have been.

Im a girl :-)
06-11-2019, 11:30 AM
(06-11-2019 11:24 AM)ChrissiC32 Wrote:  
(06-11-2019 09:00 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I don't really understand why people are defending this person Chrys is asking about. He has clearly said himself his gut feeling says it doesn't seem right, his friends are saying that too and he has spoken to the person and they are continuing their behaviour. Chrys only you are attached to the person and situation, if you think something is wrong then stick to your guns.

Then when Chrys says he got addicted to readings on this person - this situation, you all will slate readers and readings but right now are saying they could be right? Don't forget Chrys last year you got addicted about a guy who scammed you and all these psychics made him out to be genuine. You don't want history to repeat itself, at the end of the day none of us know on here truly, only you do with your gut feeling and the people around you's advice. I'm going to say the opposite of all comments here, we all get busy in life but to keep someone clinging on since April, hardly seeing them and making efforts and (I presume) hardly texting you? From what you said over PM, he is dangling a carrot for you even if there isn't someone else. It's unfair to keep you hanging about and nobody should defend that behaviour.

Before people come on and attack me too, I'm going off of info Chrys has sent me privately and it seems like a cake and eat it situation. I also have been in readings to be told someone has feelings and is "scared" and blah blah, that situation is still fresh for me and I can understand why the likes of Summer get pissed off (although I haven't always agreed with her) with readers because it can ruin your life and hope on a person to have found out they were so wrong. This situation reminds me of my own, the guy who is supposed to be "scared" I have no gut feeling at all that he misses me even now or aims to come back. So that's why I say please listen to your gut feelings because mine never has been wrong, yet fortune tellers, empaths/telepaths all have been.

Im a girl :-)

Apologies, I thought you were because of the previous male name.
06-11-2019, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2019 11:43 AM by ChrissiC32.)
(06-11-2019 11:24 AM)Virgo1 Wrote:  Anyone can plead innocence, that is what men love doing best, doesn't mean that they are being sincere. But certainly the OP has a choice to be in this situation or move on with someone who will dedicate more time to the OP and won't leave them feeling uneasy/untrustworthy.
At the end of the day all the people commenting on here have had varied and different experiences with men and men aren't as complicated as made out to be always. I'm tired of readers making them out that way. Lots of men are upfront and say the truth, but if someone is sleeping with you and then going quiet for a while then popping up again to meet - radars would be going off for me. Others may not mind being treated like that and make allowances that the man was busy and put his child first, he can still treat you with respect, Chrys.
Look things are simple.

Its plain suspicious that we met last week Tue and he told me to meet for drinks soon and no word since then...

The most suspicious thing of all is that i havent seen his house.

I am gonna give it 3-4 weeks to see if there are any changes that these psychics suggested.

If we meet again i will ask him to go to his house instead.

If he reacts funny I will ask him straight up if he is living with his ex.
06-11-2019, 11:58 AM
I agree, that's the best course of action tbh.

I've learned that these readers just guess most of the time, although at the time they seem convincing. It's best to use logic and common sense than strangers being paid to read your situation and future. I'm just trying to look out for you because I don't want you to go down the line of believing them and getting hurt again. I may well be wrong and he could be genuine, but it seems fishy to me and like I said it could be an ex, could be he's sleeping about or he could at least be upfront with you that he isn't ready for anything serious or is busy in life. There is no need to mess you around. The fact your gut is screaming at you aswell... I think that this man is being a little selfish and not necessarily thinking of your wants and needs.

And this is exactly why I don't get involved with men who have children (especially young) to someone because the baby mother will be around in one way or another for the next 18 years at least. With that usually is drama from the mother when the man tries to move on, or unfinished business between the mother and father. The amount of examples I've seen of drama with the baby mum for the dad it's just a nightmare. And I have loads of people on my social media getting pregnant and having children. At least 3 couples have seen other people and got back together because at the end of the day they have a tiny being between them and the mum and dad will have to have contact at some point, the dad knows the mum will always be around with their baby and usually it becomes a toxic on and off situation.
06-11-2019, 12:26 PM
Thats why im a bit sceptical of the whole situ
06-11-2019, 12:31 PM
plus i have thought that the reason of this behaviour is maybe that he doesnt want her to find out he is seeing people?
06-11-2019, 12:32 PM
(06-11-2019 12:31 PM)ChrissiC32 Wrote:  plus i have thought that the reason of this behaviour is maybe that he doesnt want her to find out he is seeing people?

It could be, usually the baby mother's are the nightmares and use the child as a weapon when the father wants to move on.
06-11-2019, 03:26 PM
its simple really. trust yr instincts. be strong. be treated how you want to be. if someones not treating you how you want to be treated communicate it to them. if they cant do it, and yr asking a reasonable thing, and not being unreasonable yrself, you have to move on and find someone who will treat you how you d like to be treated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sadie 3431 trusted psychics ChrissiC32 1 99 11-11-2019 02:54 PM
Last Post: OscarP
  Trusted Psychic Shell03 10 2,343 23-09-2019 01:12 AM
Last Post: curiouscat
  Trusted psychics, here is my opinion. RedRose 12 7,801 18-07-2019 12:35 PM
Last Post: buttercup62
  trusted Psychics Reviews Shell03 48 9,471 31-05-2019 10:20 PM
  Why no forum on livelines/trusted/social psychics?? Soapfan46 8 2,781 04-05-2019 05:01 PM
  Demi - trusted psychics Redroses123 24 4,573 14-11-2018 05:59 AM
Last Post: Shell03
  Trusted Psychics - Cosminka Shell03 4 1,703 30-09-2018 12:26 PM
  Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS! Belinda 30 10,387 13-09-2018 11:28 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Trusted psychics Juniper2018 14 2,574 08-09-2018 02:07 AM
  Trusted Psychics-Muria Rose Spaarrkle 24 5,847 13-08-2018 09:56 AM