Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
John Best 4237
10-11-2019, 10:25 PM
Wink RE: John Best 4237
(10-11-2019 10:37 AM)ChrissiC32 Wrote:  Guys what about Sadie from trusted psychics she has loads of pred come to pass feedback. When I called she told me the exact date of birth of mine. But maybe she is good at taking notes

im not being funny here, but great, bet that helped you loads. how much did you pay for that info? very usefulDodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2019, 12:07 PM
RE: John Best 4237
I don't really understand where you're coming from. You say you found a psychic that made predictions that came to pass. That's what you wanted and what you paid for surely? Whether or not you feel it was helpful in the long term, you paid for a service and got that service (and many people pay for the service and DON'T have predictions come to pass.

If you feel it wasn't helpful in the long term for YOU, that's irrelevant. You successfully got what you wanted (accurate predictions) and paid for. I'm sorry for the loss of your Mum but that isn't a question any psychic should have answered for many reasons and one that most people wouldn't ask. That doesn't mean that readings don't help anyone or it's all nonsense as as you said yourself, you had MANY predictions come to pass.

If you were one of the people who say nothing ever came true for them, I could more readily accept your perspective but you're not. You're grieving and disappointed and in pain and that's an awful place to be, but your posts are so confused. Saying loads of things came to pass but at the same time saying it's a con and BS. It doesn't make sense.
11-11-2019, 10:23 PM
RE: John Best 4237
to tell someone their mom is gunna be okay for many years is a gamble at the readers stake and their accountable for vulnerable people as summer. dont know why these readers are being excused their behavior is disgusting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John B 4237 Rayelle-T 1 372 15-07-2019 03:05 PM
Last Post: Snowmaiden
  John H > 4306 Purple Rain 3 704 14-12-2017 07:38 PM
Last Post: Belinda