Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
According to Your Winter Solstice Horoscope, Things Are About to Get Dark
21-12-2019, 06:55 AM
According to Your Winter Solstice Horoscope, Things Are About to Get Dark
Hard to believe that the winter solstice is here—but I’ve got the receipts (ahem, horoscopes) to prove it. Starting Dec. 21, the winter solstice marks not only the first official day of winter (despite how absolutely freezing it’s been for the past several weeks), it’s also the shortest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere—oh, and it’s also the start of Capricorn season. So you can imagine there’s a lot of astrological shtuff happening on this day, and we’ve got your winter solstice 2019 horoscope to help guide you through this period (because it ’tis the season of giving, after all).

Now, if you’ve been feeling super hyped about achieving your goals and setting your longterm plans into motion (or even just coming up with longterm plans), that would all make sense because Capricorn season is upon us. And for the uninitiated, Capricorns are known to be full of pragmatism, hard work, ambition, and discipline (pretty serious creatures, I’d say). Come to think of it, it’s pretty funny how aligned the earth sign’s personality is to its corresponding season—winter, too, tends to be dark, cold and the perfect time to hole up and engage in some good ol’ self-reflection.

This winter solstice is also a great time to look back on everything that’s happened this year. You may even find yourself doing so through a Capricorn lens—full of analysis as you review what you’ve learned and how much you’ve matured over the past year) and planning (New Year’s Eve is just around the corner). There also might be a tinge of sadness there as you mourn the end of 2019, and that’s all very OK. That’s natural! In fact, I’d dare to say that you need the dark in order to see the light (that’s totally, like, a botched Bob Ross quote, or something).

Anyway, every ending just signifies a new beginning. So feel free to take some time to mourn 2019—but don’t forget to welcome in 2020, too.

https://stylecaster.com/winter-solstice-2019-astrology/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2019, 08:10 AM
RE: According to Your Winter Solstice Horoscope, Things Are About to Get Dark
Thanks for the update here about the horoscope and the people who believe in for them sharing update quite wise. I would like to visit your assignment help service blog for the further assistance and like to know about my horoscope in detail. Keep it up with good work online.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Your Sex Horoscope for the Weekend Mediums Now 0 96 05-04-2020 07:09 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Pisces March 2020 horoscope mecheeta 0 300 12-02-2020 08:28 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  What is clairaudience? - My Today's Horoscope dormammu 0 137 03-02-2020 08:02 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  How Fire, Earth, Air & Water Zodiac Signs Can Use Winter Solstice Magic To Energize Y dormammu 0 183 22-12-2019 06:51 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  25 Signs You May Be Clairsentient — Someone Who Feels Things Very Deeply mecheeta 0 213 22-11-2019 07:37 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  What is the reason I suffer from sad things? Draxler 0 437 08-05-2019 06:46 AM
Last Post: Draxler
  Why do I get very negative dreams after good things happen? Draxler 5 782 20-04-2019 11:57 PM
Last Post: Draxler