Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The owners of a home compared to the Amityville Horror house are struggling to give i
03-05-2020, 08:21 AM
The owners of a home compared to the Amityville Horror house are struggling to give i
The owners of a home compared to the Amityville Horror house are struggling to give it away for free as locals spread stories about it being haunted.

The four-bedroom home in Louisiana, US, was built in the 1930s and has gained a spooky reputation, meaning no one has dared to move in despite not having to spend a penny to make it theirs.

One former resident claims the home is haunted by her great grandmother, who is 'well known' to stir cooking left unattended in the kitchen and move the pots around.

Sylvia McLain, a co-owner of McLain Investments, took to Facebook to share snaps of the home in a bid to convince someone to move and restore the home so they could build new property on the land.

However, it appears potential suitors were put off by a flood of comments below from ex-residents and visitors who reported the creepy goings-on they claim to have experienced.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news...d-21953940
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Old Picture House & Haunted Museum, Nottingham mecheeta 0 441 05-10-2019 06:51 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Night in Hull Poltergeist House 'made me vomit' drstrange 0 1,283 30-12-2016 08:45 PM
Last Post: drstrange
  The Most Haunted House in Britain is opening to the public drstrange 0 831 06-10-2016 08:25 AM
  Here's what happened when we spent the night at Hull's 'poltergeist' house drstrange 0 795 15-05-2016 06:47 AM
  Inside the scariest house in Hull 39 de grey street Mediums Now 0 1,749 03-04-2016 07:04 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now