Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
D-Harris
01-03-2020, 04:39 PM
D-Harris
Has anyone had a reading with this lady? Iv had two reading with her couple Months apart she said the same thing, and her predictions are always the same even down to timing and also in line with tamar. I know she never remembered me, But due to past experiences I’m not sure if she saying the same thing to everyone or if she actually picking up the situation correctly?.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2020, 04:06 PM
RE: D-Harris
(01-03-2020 04:39 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  Has anyone had a reading with this lady? Iv had two reading with her couple Months apart she said the same thing, and her predictions are always the same even down to timing and also in line with tamar. I know she never remembered me, But due to past experiences I’m not sure if she saying the same thing to everyone or if she actually picking up the situation correctly?.

I have had a few readings with her... same as that, have had a few readings and have been give the same outcome. I too, am wondering is she saying the same to everybody or is she just working from memory.. She told me that I will get my outcome, but will have to cut ties and have a temporary break in order to make him see what he is missing... would love to know what she has told anybody else or if anything has transpired
12-05-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: D-Harris
Iv pm you x