Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Who's your favourite Psychics?
20-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Thumbs Up Who's your favourite Psychics?
I could never decide on a single favourite but i would have to say:

John Healey from Psychic TV
Jules Williams formally of Psychic TV
Sue Hudd formally of Psychic TV, now Psychic and Soul

Can't think of any more at the minute.

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2010, 01:10 PM
RE: Who's your favourite Psychics?
Hhhhhmmm.. a favorite psychic is hard, theyre all so good. Have to agree about Sue Hudd, although i think i prefered her when she was on psychic TV! I also really love Andi Hudson, her crystals brightened up my mornings.

I think my collection doubled in the time she was on the show. Never has my clear quartz seemed so powerful.

Love and light
22-09-2010, 05:58 AM
for me it will always be Inbaal, does anyone know what shes doing now ?
22-09-2010, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2010 01:16 PM by Persephone.)
Hi Inquisitor, Pagan Master and Mecheeta!

Here website was mega easy to find, so you could probably keep up to date with her stuff from there i would imagine
http://www.inbaal.com/

Although, i did find this. Looks a bit too staged to be honest.

My favourite psychic is Ray Castrogiovanni, he's like a big bear! Lol! His readings are heartfelt and his writing is wonderful. I am currently reading his book 'through the looking glass' which is about past lives. I'll admit i've only just started it but it's got a great bit at the beginning about regression technique which i'm sure i'll be trying when my project at work is out the way.

-----Love and light-----
23-09-2010, 05:44 PM
I think for me my favourite has got to be Laura, Debbie, Katie and Grant
24-09-2010, 03:37 PM
I am quite new to the psychic world, but I think my fav Faith on psychic TV. She is always so bubbly, happy and full of life. I also like Chrissie Murray. I've managed to get through to her on webcam and had such an insightful reading.

I'd love check out psychic and soul too, but can't seem to get the show. Are they on air at the moment.

L&l x
24-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Sammie and Katie are my favourite on screen psychics from Psychic TV, but i've also had amazingly accurate private readings from Patsy Duffy, Bebe and Rosamund!!
24-09-2010, 04:36 PM
I've had some fantastic readings with the option 0/webcam psychic and sometimes prefer these to the ones of TV. If I have to pick one from the TV it would have to be Sammie or John Healey. My favourite psychic is Sophia Vancy. Haven't seen her on webcam much recently, but have option 0 thank goodness!
27-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Got through to Tamara tonight on the Love Zone, she's very sweet and understanding. Hoping i do meet someone soon, she told me to look out for someone but maybe to curb my cheeky tongue! Lol. Thanks Tamara lnl x x x
05-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Sammie is one of my firm favourite's too! She's on the day show today, just watching her now. She's so nice, would love to meet her bet she's super nice in real life too.

-----Love and light-----

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 243 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Which are your favourite Option 0 Psychics? PsychicToday 3 1,492 01-10-2012 11:07 AM
Last Post: Demi
  Favourite Divination Tools Eridanus 15 3,103 01-08-2011 12:46 AM
Last Post: Eridanus