Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Sisters
19-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Psychic Sisters
http://www.psychicsisters.co.uk/

Has anyone tried any of the readers on here?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2011, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2011 02:07 PM by PeeWee84.)
RE: Psychic Sisters
(19-02-2011 12:57 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  http://www.psychicsisters.co.uk/

Nina Ashby and Carrie Kirkpatrick were on the London version of Psychic & Soul a few months back, but never had readings from them.
May give them a try sometime.
Thanks for the link.
19-02-2011, 07:27 PM
maybe could hook up with psychic first ?
20-02-2011, 11:02 AM
(19-02-2011 07:27 PM)mecheeta Wrote:  maybe could hook up with psychic first ?

I doubt it, they are their own brand.
21-02-2011, 09:57 PM
(20-02-2011 11:02 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  

Hi, it's Carrie here,
You're right, Psychic Sisters is an established brand with years of experience and very good reputation. We are based in Selfridges and have a very good client list. I can honestly say that Jayne Wallace who owns Psychic Sisters, would never consider joining up with Psychic First.
It would be unprofessional for me to go into details, but I have very good reasons for never wanting to have anything to do with Psychic First's management in the future. Jayne wouldn't tolerate them for a second. We, both viewers and psychics, believe in spreading love and light, but please remember who owns and manages these channels. They are not psychics, just businessmen who until recently made all of their money from adult entertainment. Love and light simply doesn't come into it. Sorry if this sounds cynical, but the truth is necessary.
Carrie x http://www.carrie-psychic.tv

[b]Carrie Kirkpatrick
Oracle Television
http://www.oracletelevision.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-02-2011, 10:16 PM
(21-02-2011 09:57 PM)Whisper Wrote:  

Hi, it's Carrie here,
You're right, Psychic Sisters is an established brand with years of experience and very good reputation. We are based in Selfridges and have a very good client list. I can honestly say that Jayne Wallace who owns Psychic Sisters, would never consider joining up with Psychic First.
It would be unprofessional for me to go into details, but I have very good reasons for never wanting to have anything to do with Psychic First's management in the future. Jayne wouldn't tolerate them for a second. We, both viewers and psychics, believe in spreading love and light, but please remember who owns and manages these channels. They are not psychics, just businessmen who until recently made all of their money from adult entertainment. Love and light simply doesn't come into it. Sorry if this sounds cynical, but the truth is necessary.

Hi Carrie,

You're right the truth is necessary, thanks for your post.

I guess we will all see what Psychic First is about once it starts broadcasting.

xx
21-02-2011, 10:24 PM
(21-02-2011 10:16 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  

Hi, it's Carrie here,

Hi Carrie,

I guess we will all see what Psychic First is about once it starts broadcasting.

xx

Yes it will be interesting to see what they broadcast - as well as the other three or more channels which are supposed to be in the offing. It's all rather interesting :o).
In my opinion, each channel seems to start off with the best intentions and then the love and light gets overshadowed by the need to make more money and pressure is put on the psychics by management. In the worst cases psychics are threatened with the sack if they do not increase their 'minutes' - the amount of time they keep people on the phone.

But maybe this time it will be different, I don't want to sound like a misery :o)

[b]Carrie Kirkpatrick
Oracle Television
21-02-2011, 10:46 PM
(21-02-2011 10:24 PM)Whisper Wrote:  

Hi, it's Carrie here,

Hi Carrie,

xx

Yes it will be interesting to see what they broadcast - as well as the other three or more channels which are supposed to be in the offing. It's all rather interesting :o).
In my opinion, each channel seems to start off with the best intentions and then the love and light gets overshadowed by the need to make more money and pressure is put on the psychics by management. In the worst cases psychics are threatened with the sack if they do not increase their 'minutes' - the amount of time they keep people on the phone.

But maybe this time it will be different, I don't want to sound like a misery :o)

Smile - I'm always moaning on here, I wouldnt worry.

Like what you have said above, its not the Psychics themselves that cause the irritations, its the way the programmes are run.

Three more channels?? Competition, is supposed to be good for the consumer, being offered more choice. That, if it happens I fear will just give the channel bosses more scope to be pushy and try and keep hold of their share of the market, and to loose more of the original focus of what the shows are supposed to be about.

Thanks again xx
21-02-2011, 11:01 PM
(21-02-2011 10:46 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(21-02-2011 10:24 PM)Whisper Wrote:  
(20-02-2011 11:02 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  I doubt it, they are their own brand.

Hi, it's Carrie here,

Hi Carrie,

xx

Smile - I'm always moaning on here, I wouldnt worry.

Like what you have said above, its not the Psychics themselves that cause the irritations, its the way the programmes are run.

Three more channels?? Competition, is supposed to be good for the consumer, being offered more choice. That, if it happens I fear will just give the channel bosses more scope to be pushy and try and keep hold of their share of the market, and to loose more of the original focus of what the shows are supposed to be about.

Thanks again xx

It's a pleasure to interact in this way, it's a subject I feel strongly about. Hmmm, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next few months. More channels could be very good for the psychics as the potential for cliqueiness and bullying by management will be minimised, because the psychics would have more choice and the freedom to walk out of a job if they are being mistreated or compromised. This could be a very good thing. I'm glad you and other viewers care enough about how things are run to speak out. xxx

[b]Carrie Kirkpatrick
Oracle Television
02-03-2011, 10:48 PM
(19-02-2011 12:57 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  http://www.psychicsisters.co.uk/

Hi Eridanus, I have had readings with Sonia Oscar. She is absolutely lovely as a person and also a great reader. Have recommended her to firends and family who have also had nothing but positive things to say about her.

I was also lucky enough to have an aura reading with Nina Ashby a couple of years ago at a psychic fair.