Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Patsy Duffy and other stuff
06-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Patsy Duffy and other stuff
I was watching Patsy Duffy last night answer some voice mails and I thought she was good. She didn't give the viewer the usual "someone is coming in this summer" for a love reading. She actually said next Feb and March. How accurate she is as a reader I do not know though. I am not that impressed with those readers on PT who just read stuff out of a book ... I think Karina does that. Could do that myself and I do sometimes do my own tarot anyway.

I haven't actually had any telephone readings with any of the psychics on PT but have sent in texts which did get answered. One was by Jenna who said there would be reconnection with ex (there is but only email ) and another by Crystal... I sent a text in asking if there was any future romance and what star sign would this person be. She said there was and it would be coming in with 5 weeks/ to six weeks and she was picking up a choice of 2 men, one a Virgo and one an aquarius (the ex). Funnily I have just started emailing a guy off an internet dating site who is a Virgo and the ex is an aquarius (although I am not sure I want him back anyway now, it was short lived in terms or relationships). There is always a reason why you split up with someone and why that person initially came into your life. Everyone can teach us a lesson about ourselves and what we want in relationships. Some people are just stepping stones.

Ive had private readings where I live for the past six years (not about anything in particular but as I was single at the time women tend to do this). Things my usual reader have predicted have happened. I have also seen a medium who astounded me when he said he was picking up on the police force around me but didn't know why (this message came from my great grandmother through him ). It was spooky as my ex was a policeman and I had been having a conversation in the car with my friend on the way to see the medium about how seeing policemen always stabbed me in the heart). That was a major validation for my anyway.... he went on to say other stuff so will just have to see if that transpires over the next 18 months.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: Patsy Duffy and other stuff
i've noticed that about karina too. often when she's on the show she'll normally always say text in to the show with a number between x and xx and then when the texts get read out all she'll do is yurn to that page (usually in her crystal guide book or sun signs book, although she did have a tarot card guide book a few weeks ago...) and will read out aloud what it says on that particular page and try and relate it to the callers question in some way.
06-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Karina gave me conflicted readings.... once she said walk away from past.... 4 weeks later she said worth waiting for.... we all can get job on show if we get sun and moon books.... crystal and herbs book.... then read it out on show Smile
06-07-2012, 08:48 PM
she makes me wonder when she says things like "you need to buy yourself this herb...that herb...a special oil or spice...a certain type of crystal...and this colour candles (pure candles only and not dipped ones)...pour sea salt in certain areas of your home". i think yeah, i can just see everyone walking down to their local tescos now to pick those things up of the shelf! lol Smile it's ok if you have a holistic or crystal shop near by or have the money to be able to order them off the internet
06-07-2012, 09:20 PM
I was once told using herbs crystals oils.... is casting spells.... find it scary

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Joanna Scott or Patsy Duffy - or neither ? Happy_go_girl 8 2,409 19-02-2015 10:10 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling