Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are readings changing
06-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Why are readings changing
Had text and voice messages and express line readings .... for sometime now.... 99% readings with same psychics have changed.... different times given ex will come back or conflicting readings.... saying he moved on.... I should move on as well.... readings are with Emma Jane... Andie Hudson.... Karina... Tiffany.... Liz King.... Aldo.... Patsy Duffy.... Tamara.... Joana Scott... Faith Confused

I don't trust psychics anymore..... my energy can be different.... but question still same.... what could have changed the reading in less 2 months Huh

Anyone have same issues Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Why are readings changing
May I ask you what Joanna Scott told you regarding the ex situation?
06-07-2012, 08:25 PM
First time she gave me time of contact.... he missing me and got family issues.... nothing happened no contact.... spoke to her second time if it will happen.... was told he confused.... new man coming in my life.... more happy times.... I don't know what to believe anymore Sad
06-07-2012, 08:29 PM
hi fortune... out of all the readers you listed i've only ever had readings with emma jane, tiffany and joanna. nothing that tiffany predicted ever happened or came to pass and found that she seemed to concentrate and be more interested in what my personality was like more than anything else, and telling me how she thought i should change myself...joanna tended to concentrate more on the astrological aspects and if he & i were matched astrologically along with a few predictions, none of which have happened yet...and emma did validate quite a bit which i did identify with and made predictions for between july - october this year, 2012 so we'll see what happens there (hopefully i'd like to come back towards the end of the year with positive news for you all)
06-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Thanks Fortune for your reply. I first contacted her for an email reading to which she did not mention any past guy. Then I called her a few months later, she told me (like many psychics do!), i can see 2 men in my cards to which I spoke about my ex. She then said, he thinks about you and he will contact you very soon. Nothing happened so i sent her an email asking for an explanation. She said i was certainly too negative or subconscioulsy not ready for it to happen. Her reason could make sense. However, honestly i would advise you to stop asking psychic about exes - i wasted around 3 years of my life because of contradicting readings. I am not blaming psychics about that... Please, just live your life, stop readings for 30 days and things will become clearer. As for me the weird thing was, when i had the impression i was over my ex, readers were saying that he was coming back and when i was back obsessing about him, readers were telling me to move on... I even wondered if spirits were playing with my mind Smile
All the best!
06-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Thanks moha.... been having random text voice messages.... express lines.... i have days without readings.... feel the wobbles and get upset.... sent text voice messages for mini readings.... i change my questions.... general reading.... or relationship question.... direct question if ex will contact.... got different readings everytime.

Reading all posts.... it can be addiction having many readings.... financial debts..... don't want to fall for it..... am done with readings Big Grin
08-07-2012, 01:40 PM
I agree with this I too have had many readings and waisted money on my ex for 3 years they kept saying he will back etc but it's true if u had too many it makes you obsessed with it, psychic tv are just after your money if I'm honest they pick up on so many energies talking to different people that readings prob come confusing, I am doing the 30 day challenge and hopefully longer, I remember what Karina said that it is not good to have too many readings and she is correct, I only have face to face readings now both of which have matched and I know what I need to do, Katie Keeley is good to but I only ring her now when she is at home and not at studio, let's just live our lives now if it's meant to be we don't need readings....Big Grin
08-07-2012, 01:43 PM
hear hear janjanstar Big Grin
08-07-2012, 08:10 PM
(06-07-2012 08:04 PM)Fortune Wrote:  Had text and voice messages and express line readings .... for sometime now.... 99% readings with same psychics have changed.... different times given ex will come back or conflicting readings.... saying he moved on.... I should move on as well.... readings are with Emma Jane... Andie Hudson.... Karina... Tiffany.... Liz King.... Aldo.... Patsy Duffy.... Tamara.... Joana Scott... Faith Confused

I don't trust psychics anymore..... my energy can be different.... but question still same.... what could have changed the reading in less 2 months Huh

Anyone have same issues Sad

You are having too many readings from too many different people too often.

You're bound to get mixed messages with this approach to it.

(06-07-2012 10:02 PM)Fortune Wrote:  Thanks moha.... been having random text voice messages.... express lines.... i have days without readings.... feel the wobbles and get upset.... sent text voice messages for mini readings.... i change my questions.... general reading.... or relationship question.... direct question if ex will contact.... got different readings everytime.

Reading all posts.... it can be addiction having many readings.... financial debts..... don't want to fall for it..... am done with readings Big Grin

Good !

You sound too vulnerable to be using something like Psychic Today.

If you want spiritual guidance, go to a spiritualist church.
09-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Hi Fortune.

I too am done with PTV readings.
I have had too many in too short a space of time and its left me totally confused.
Just recently my readings changed too. Emma-jane was saying I would be engaged by the end of the year and all my dreams would come true. now she says he is not compatiable with me, and another man will enter my life. Annie also changed to say another man would come in.
However Denise, & rose quartz say the relationship is a deep spiritual one and the guides have worked hard to bring us together and we will marry!!!!

As I have said too many, too soon, now confuesed. But the good news is that I have now quit the show and if I need a reading in the future it will be with a respected meduim so I can communictate with my late brother and friends, not for future predictaions. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Changing your predictions Cinnamongirl 2 713 27-09-2011 05:26 PM
Last Post: Eridanus