Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ould we make this stuff up if we tried? Of all the uses that Barbie dolls of every pe
11-01-2020, 06:55 AM
ould we make this stuff up if we tried? Of all the uses that Barbie dolls of every pe
ould we make this stuff up if we tried? Of all the uses that Barbie dolls of every permutation have been put to over the classic toy’s 60 years in kids’ creative hands, we’ve never heard of her being called upon to serve as the receptacle for an exorcised evil spirit — until now.

Perhaps awakened in the process to the realization that there’s nothing in this world (or the next) that Barbie apparently can’t do, police in Somerset, Massachusetts, arrested 37-year-old professional psychic Tracey Milanovich and charged her with “larceny, intimidation of a witness, and multiple counts of obtaining property over $250 by trick,” last month, according to local NBC News affiliate WBTS-Boston.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/barbie-doll-exorcism
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2020, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2020 06:06 PM by Maria.)
Finding the best dolls
I still get fascinated with dolls, but now I buy them for my kids. I often visit Dollfan.club to know about the latest models of dolls.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply