Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ally last night and prediction off Aldo
10-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Ally last night and prediction off Aldo
Did anyone see Ally yesterday evening. Not sure about him as I think a lot of what he said was just common sense really. Has anyone had readings off him.

Do you think that some readers just give the common sense approach. All of my readings in the past have told me to shut my door on my ex (5 months ago). I would say most of the time people do not get back together, so are readers giving you the most likely option and outcome.

Actually I think Aldo was the only one who got my ex spot on and that was in an email reading he did privately. Told me to shut the door on him. He also predicted that there was a new man entering my life about August time - an Earth sign Taurus or Virgo and he had very short hair and not to judge a book by the cover with this one. He also said I would have known him from the past in some way but not very well.

Well I have been emailing a guy off a dating site, he IS a Taurus,(he made first move) he does have very short hair and I am already pre-judging him (which is what I do) mainly because he is a policeman and my ex was a policeman so I know what the lifestyle is like...........so in some respects my image of police are tarnished. I am meeting him tomorrow night so we shall see. May lead to nothing but I'm giving it a whirl. Oh and I sort of have known him in the past because we sent a few emails a few years ago when I was originally on that site but we never met.

Interesting anyway... so Also has predicted a possibility but I dont know what the outcome is, that is free will.

White Lady
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2012, 10:58 AM
RE: Ally last night and prediction off Aldo
Not keen on Alley Key he's a bit over confident for me & I wouldn't waste money to hear what he has to say! Harsh perhaps but true. Aldo is good but can be quite confusing.
10-07-2012, 12:39 PM
yes i was watching alley key last night and am not too keen on him either. i don't think i'd have a reading with him.

i agree that aldo can be confusing and that thing he says about if you don't like the beat change the music or something - aaaggghhh !!! he and john heeley really confuse me and tiffany irritates me as she's so blonde and perky (nothing against anyone on here who is blonde, it's just her) and nothing she says has come to pass and she spent most of her time telling me how i should change my personality instead of reading for me!
10-07-2012, 11:02 PM
(10-07-2012 10:47 AM)White lady Wrote:  Did anyone see Ally yesterday evening. Not sure about him as I think a lot of what he said was just common sense really. Has anyone had readings off him.

Do you think that some readers just give the common sense approach. All of my readings in the past have told me to shut my door on my ex (5 months ago). I would say most of the time people do not get back together, so are readers giving you the most likely option and outcome.

Actually I think Aldo was the only one who got my ex spot on and that was in an email reading he did privately. Told me to shut the door on him. He also predicted that there was a new man entering my life about August time - an Earth sign Taurus or Virgo and he had very short hair and not to judge a book by the cover with this one. He also said I would have known him from the past in some way but not very well.

Well I have been emailing a guy off a dating site, he IS a Taurus,(he made first move) he does have very short hair and I am already pre-judging him (which is what I do) mainly because he is a policeman and my ex was a policeman so I know what the lifestyle is like...........so in some respects my image of police are tarnished. I am meeting him tomorrow night so we shall see. May lead to nothing but I'm giving it a whirl. Oh and I sort of have known him in the past because we sent a few emails a few years ago when I was originally on that site but we never met.

Interesting anyway... so Also has predicted a possibility but I dont know what the outcome is, that is free will.

White Lady

I had a reading from Ally when he first joined the show, I wasnt impressed as soon as I put the phone down, and the predictions he made for over xmas were random but did not come true anyway. I think I reviewed it at the time on a thread here. He was just generally very generic and random and i saw no sign of psychic ability at all.
Ohhh! a date White Lady Smile please let us know how it goes! and good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  has ALDO left PTV ? Twilight 0 345 28-09-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  What do you think of Aldo and his readings Emma13 9 1,759 28-11-2015 07:38 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Ally Key Mr KoolJ 9 3,530 03-11-2015 01:21 PM
Last Post: Alice Cooper
  is this THE BEST ANSWER/PREDICTION ? Twilight 4 1,108 22-08-2015 09:24 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  John Healey prediction unfolds Sapphire 29 8,465 14-11-2014 02:51 PM
Last Post: browneyes
  has Aldo Raffa left the Psychic TV ???? treacle654 6 2,348 13-08-2014 08:14 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 103,500 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  my readings with Aldo Happy_go_girl 6 1,950 05-05-2014 11:37 PM
Last Post: Inspiral
  any views on Aldo and/or enchantment Gem_0923 27 6,127 14-08-2013 11:34 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
  Prediction methods gabriel 3 957 20-06-2013 03:47 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden