Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychics worth their salt!
10-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Psychics worth their salt!
After having 5 years worth experience of readings i would have to say there is only a handful of readers i have any faith in. Here is my tuppence worth :-

Anne Scholes, Enchantment, Demian Allen, John Healy, Sky Silverstone, Ray Castro, Carrie Kirkpatrick and Alex (cant remember her last name). They are the only ones who have got readings correct. EVER. All the rest are just good guessers or trained counsellors i would say.

The ones i wouldnt bother with AT ALL are :-

Soraya, Tiffany,Lyn Lait,Faith, Holly, Tamara, and all the rest of the newer psychics who are appearing on the show.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2012, 01:50 PM
RE: Psychics worth their salt!
Hi, I'm new to this , so please excuse my mistakes. I've been reading the threads for a long time. I too went through a tough time, got myself very depressed and in dept. Sound familiar. Used loads of Physics but I have climbed out of the deep dark pit with one particular Psychics help. The others , although mostly lovely have not helped. I don't want an ex back, but fell deeply in love with someone who doesn't want me. was told but all he'll come to you, no problem. He never did and is now living with his girlfriend. The only Psychic to see that was Grant Colyer. But my total star Psychic and the one to get the most right and the one who pulled me out of the deep,dark pit was Christian Martin.
10-07-2012, 02:20 PM
I can see what you are saying, best council from CM, no. Most predictions correct, oh Yes. Certainly predictions i never saw coming but have happened and not nessecerily what I wanted to happen but he was correct and I'll give him credit fot that. Plus his "healing" works really well on me. I don't understand it but it works and i can finally sleep.I don't cry as much and i'm finding myself again. Preditions are still happening, not the way i expect, but things are happening. Most likely i will not end up with the guy i wanted so badly, but i won't let anyone get to me like that again. I will never be that weak again and maybe someone will come into my life you deserves me(CM's preditiction).
10-07-2012, 11:01 PM
(10-07-2012 01:50 PM)Gem Wrote:  Hi, I'm new to this , so please excuse my mistakes. I've been reading the threads for a long time. I too went through a tough time, got myself very depressed and in dept. Sound familiar. Used loads of Physics but I have climbed out of the deep dark pit with one particular Psychics help. The others , although mostly lovely have not helped. I don't want an ex back, but fell deeply in love with someone who doesn't want me. was told but all he'll come to you, no problem. He never did and is now living with his girlfriend. The only Psychic to see that was Grant Colyer. But my total star Psychic and the one to get the most right and the one who pulled me out of the deep,dark pit was Christian Martin.

Hi Gem, I saw Grant Colyer on Oranum on free chat, if he is not busy on a reading. He does web cam readings, many familiar psychics are on that psychic site.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  JH- my salt & pepper reading Dream Catcher 8 1,084 28-07-2012 06:34 PM
Last Post: Sapphire
  Maurice- is he worth it? Dream Catcher 40 8,774 14-12-2011 03:40 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher