Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Witch’s Will & Self-Sabotage
27-01-2020, 08:35 AM
The Witch’s Will & Self-Sabotage
One of the greatest systems in my own spiritual path has been working with the Three Soul model of the self that is common among many witchcraft systems and traditions. In my book, Psychic Witch, I dive heavily into the subject which is usually only briefly touched upon in other books, showing the benefits of working with this model for psychic and magickal abilities.

“Why is working with the three souls important for psychic or magical ability? By working with the Three Soul model we’re given different lenses from which to view reality. Think of it as having a microscope for the Lower Self, a telescope for the Higher Self, and a pair of reading glasses for the Middle Self. Through working with each soul we gain different vantage points from which to interpret psychic information given to us. Likewise, it also gives us different layers of reality to work with and manipulate in a magical context. If we’re just looking through one set of lenses, say reading glasses, we can’t see what’s going on at the microscopic level, and likewise, we cannot see what is going on at the macroscopic level beyond our eyesight like we can with a telescope. In the same vein, we work with different parts of our souls during different times and practices for specific purposes.”

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/matauryn/2...-sabotage/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2020, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2020 12:56 PM by Walker C.)
RE: The Witch’s Will & Self-Sabotage
Thank you so much for sharing the furniture suggestions on your blog these are really helpful to choose the right one. You are doing really great help while sharing such amazing blog updates here. Thumb up with my assignment help australia further updates and keep sharing online.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  We are Modern Witch dormammu 0 129 22-12-2019 06:53 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Overcoming Self-Sabotage Mediums Now 0 213 26-08-2019 11:13 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  LUCIFER, SATAN & OTHER DEVILS: THE OCCULT ART OF ROSALEEN NORTON, THE WITCH OF KINGS psychicdoglover 0 766 19-01-2017 08:53 PM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Rise of the modern witch: They're educated, have good jobs - and think they can get w dormammu 0 670 10-01-2017 04:02 PM
Last Post: dormammu