Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do Pets & Animals Come Back As Ghosts?
28-01-2020, 07:29 AM
Do Pets & Animals Come Back As Ghosts?
Most ghost stories that people share are of dark shadowy figures that take human-form, grey ladies, ... Read more at https://www.higgypop.com/news/animal-ghosts/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Do Pets & Animals Come Back As Ghosts?
I'm going to say yes they do. I love cats and remember a few years back that I had to take my eldest to be put to sleep. The night before she passed, she came to me whilst I was watching TV and she looked immaculate. She just sat looking at me. Anyway, she curled up in front of the fire and went to sleep. In the morning, she looked haggard and was clearly very ill. She had a distinctive sneeze. She went to the vets and he put her to sleep. When I got home, I was crying...obviously and sitting on my sofa. I heard her sneeze.

Since been married I have seen a dog which looks like the dog we have now...except it wasn't her. It wandered past me in the kitchen, into the living room, and it disappeared. Not seen it since but I do believe, like humans, they come to say hello now and then.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The ghosts of Mussoorie, do not get too close to these places! mecheeta 0 655 03-01-2019 12:56 PM
Last Post: mecheeta
  e Are you brave enough to hunt ghosts in Britain's oldest surviving boy's club? dormammu 0 1,057 29-07-2018 08:11 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Something wicked this way comes: it's London's top six theatre ghosts drstrange 0 1,036 31-10-2017 12:16 PM
Last Post: drstrange
  11 haunted Halloween locations in Grimsby where ghosts have been reported and spooks dormammu 0 876 30-10-2017 05:58 PM
Last Post: dormammu