Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Yona (2000 positive responses on ebay) is she that good?
14-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Psychic Yona (2000 positive responses on ebay) is she that good?
Hey all,

I'm hoping to get a psychic reading from Yona from ebay, I've read at least one person on this forum state she was accurate regarding the content she delivered and predictions.

With 2000 positive feedback on ebay. surely she is this good?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2012, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2012 03:45 PM by Icemaiden.)
RE: Psychic Yona (2000 positive responses on ebay) is she that good?
Are you looking to actually get a reading, or simply wanting to question someone who is clearly a good reader, who has many return clients, and who gets positive feedback because of how good she is?

Instead of posting asking what others think of someones feedback, why not try out with an open mind and then pass judgement?

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
14-07-2012, 03:57 PM
(14-07-2012 10:41 AM)Castro Wrote:  Hey all,

I'm hoping to get a psychic reading from Yona from ebay, I've read at least one person on this forum state she was accurate regarding the content she delivered and predictions.

With 2000 positive feedback on ebay. surely she is this good?
How weird I went to her site today as i saw the post on her on here but it was not long after i had a reading with somebody else few months back. But she is away at the moment and not taking any requests. It is better to just find out for yourself though as i have had readings from people after recommendations on here and found them not that great it really depends on individual and the connection but hey you don't know until you try but don't get hooked and don't have too many.
18-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Yona has been around for many years and has a very solid reputation, hence the feedback she has :-)

But ultimately, people can only decide for themselves if they think a psychic is good, or if they feel they connected to them well.

Also, going into readings with unrealistic expectations will result in no reading ever meeting those expectations :-)

19-07-2012, 09:42 AM
(14-07-2012 03:44 PM)Icemaiden Wrote:  Are you looking to actually get a reading, or simply wanting to question someone who is clearly a good reader, who has many return clients, and who gets positive feedback because of how good she is?

Instead of posting asking what others think of someones feedback, why not try out with an open mind and then pass judgement?

This post is very defensive & rude. R u Yona?

New people ask these questions all the time. Ya dont jump on them. Just sayin.
19-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Marymac *sigh*

It was a serious question.. and no I am not yona (my god it does make me laugh with the internet paranoia over fake identities ha ha)

Neither was it rude... but then you appear to attack everyone so I won't take it personally.

I think its fair to say that before you question someones reputation and feedback, you have a reading with them first... this does not just go for Yona but for ANY psychic or reader. Or are you saying that it is okay to question a psychics good name and reputation without ever using them?

Would you question a plumber who came recommend by hundreds of people, and ask if he is really good, or would you try the plumber out first and make up your own mind?

It seems too many people are very quick to attack without having ever used a person (and this does not just go for Yona)

I hope that clarifies things for you :-)

Oh and feel free to join in the many other active posts going around and not just the ones where you wish to attack specific individuals on :-)

19-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Ppl ask questions about products & services all the time. This is how u make a decision 2 try something, or buy somethin.

So I still think UR harsh to the person askin.
19-07-2012, 10:03 PM
There is questioning, and *questioning*....

I simply made a valid point of stating that actually, maybe he needed to try for himself before questioning her good reputation? It is kind of a logical thing to say

So no, I wasn't harsh to the person *asking*. I was making a valid point

Now I am not going to continue this with you, because you only come on here to argue :-)

19-07-2012, 11:45 PM
MaryMac here we go again, you always so quick to attack others, if you haven't anything nice to say, then don't say it. There was no need for you to say all that. Icemaiden, she has done that to me before, I would ignore her.
20-07-2012, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2012 07:30 PM by Flavour.)
I had a reading with Yona a couple of months ago.

She was very good at the current stuff - picking up on my situation and reading the people involved. She brought something into the reading that I hadn't mentioned at all - didn't think it was relevant. Well it turned out it was. She summed up how a particular month would be for me and was spot on. She made a prediction aobut whether I'd get an answer about something, she said 'in about 3 weeks' and it was actually 5 weeks. Other predictions are going to take some time to pan out as they were long term, which is what I expected.
so to sum up we didnt do a lot of predictions, but the two she did that have already come to pass turned out accurate. She mostly told me about the energy around my situations and the other people involved etc. They were accurate as far as I can tell. Only time will tell with the longer term predictions but I hope she's right!

I had an hour reading with her as I had three different topics I wanted her to read on for me.
I found her to be a very intelligent reader, very easy to talk to but not at all patronising like some of them can be on PTV (I'm looking at you Bebe). And she didn't fish around for clues either - just went straight into the reading.
I will have another reading with her at some point. (That means I recommend her!!)