Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Yona (2000 positive responses on ebay) is she that good?
04-12-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Psychic Yona (2000 positive responses on ebay) is she that good?
Hi. I'm from the u.s... This is the first time i've posted on here so please guys don't be too harsh on me. Searched and come across this thread on Yona Farrell. Had a reading with this lady in June.. This lady's good. So far she picked up right away on a guy who's in my life....he comes and goes I guess, truth is I really like him, my Prince Charming after a succession of bad relationships. I trust Yona, she'll only read for you after a time relapse since your previous reading. I've looked at the feedback on this thread....it's cool. Like to know from any of you guys who've used Yona what the outcomes been to your predictions! Only genuine feedback please....been in that phase where I've had a hell of a lot of crappy readings both in the u.k. and the u.s. I'd appreciate your opinion guys. Peace Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 03:43 PM
Hi CD.I have had readings in the past with Yona.Like you I've been through my fair share of useless readers on many sited .Yona got quite a few things right especially about work and money,relationshjps too in a funny sort of way.I couldn't say she got everything right,but one of the best out of a bad bunch.
04-12-2014, 06:26 PM
Hey....thanks for feedback Ella hun. How would you score Yona out of 1 to 10? Be interesting to hear what these guys from past on this thread have to say about the outcome. Wish guys could come back to give end result, they never do......
04-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Hi I had a reading from her .. Sorry to say but she gave me many predictions and they haven't come in. X
04-12-2014, 10:32 PM
That's bad news Star....feedback and reviews pretty good for her too. Guess I'll just have to wait and see with mine........
04-12-2014, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 11:22 AM by Noble Hunertus.)
Cruella - I've often looked at Yona's website. I don't have readings too often these days, but feel like having one. Not had the best of times in my love life. Did you find her any good on love:relationship readings Cruella?
05-12-2014, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 12:28 AM by Cruelladeville.)
(04-12-2014 11:53 PM)Noble Hunertus Wrote:  Cruella - I've often looked at Lisa's website. I don't have readings too often these days, but feel like having one. Not had the best of times in my love life. Did you find her any good on love:relationship readings Cruella?

Hi Noble....Sure; She had my love problems in a minute. I haven't had the best of luck in relationships. Yona said something that resonated so well. She said that she picked up that i was very good-looking, without trying to sound vain its true, I'm hot huney. She also said that having exceptional good looks was in some way a hindrance to some guys.... I can resonate with that from past experiences. But, it's the outcome that counts, I'm still waiting so I can't tell you more than I already know. But yeah....she's worth the read.........
05-12-2014, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 11:21 AM by Noble Hunertus.)
(05-12-2014 12:25 AM)Cruelladeville Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 11:53 PM)Noble Hunertus Wrote:  Cruella - I've often looked at Yona's website. I don't have readings too often these days, but feel like having one. Not had the best of times in my love life. Did you find her any good on love:relationship readings Cruella?

Hi Noble....Sure; She had my love problems in a minute. I haven't had the best of luck in relationships. Yona said something that resonated so well. She said that she picked up that i was very good-looking, without trying to sound vain its true, I'm hot huney. She also said that having exceptional good looks was in some way a hindrance to some guys.... I can resonate with that from past experiences. But, it's the outcome that counts, I'm still waiting so I can't tell you more than I already know. But yeah....she's worth the read.........
Thanks for your feedback Cruella. I don't think it's always down to looks, after all, a lot of beautiful celebrities seem to have problems in their relationships. I suppose some men can find beautiful women unobtainable? Same goes for good-looking men. I suppose there must be a few on this forum who have that problem.
I'll definately give Yona a try. She's quite reasonable too.
05-12-2014, 12:52 AM
Enjoy your reading noble.
05-12-2014, 09:17 AM
(05-12-2014 12:25 AM)Cruelladeville Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 11:53 PM)Noble Hunertus Wrote:  Cruella - I've often looked at Lisa's website. I don't have readings too often these days, but feel like having one. Not had the best of times in my love life. Did you find her any good on love:relationship readings Cruella?

Cruelladeville I've never had a reading with Yona. But hasn't it occurred to you that she may have been trying to flatter you?