Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Prediction Aldo and Free Will/ inner voice
16-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Prediction Aldo and Free Will/ inner voice
Hi

This is a continuation to an earlier thread.

Was given a prediction a Taurus/ Virgo male would enter into my life August time this year... sort of met him in the past but not very well, very short hair, but more introverted than my ex, not to judge a book by cover. Love starting slowly.

Anyway so I went on a date last week with a guy who was a Taurus, did know him in some respect from past because he emailed me a few years ago on a dating site, did have short hair etc, was less outspoken than my ex. Both were policemen.

HOWEVER............ as much as I had been given the prediction and wanted it to be a new love in my life, I wasn't feeling the connection on the date. He was nice enough and pleasant, but for me there was no chemistry and no mental spark. I could tell my own body language and the fact I didn't feel I needed to impress him that I wasn't feeling it. I did feel chemistry with my ex although that didn't work out long term but we are still friends. I wanted to leave the date after an hour but stayed for another hour as I thought it would be rude.

So my point is... as much as we are given predictions. We should not let them rule our life and say the prediction is definately the outcome and consider them fore gone conclusions. They are possibilities which we may encounter but we must listen to our inner voice and observe our reactions to a situation, and exercise free will. That man may have been good for me, but the voice in my head kept saying "not for me" "not feeling it".

Who knows, another Taurus, Virgo may be along soon. I am being pro-active and meeting them. I may end up with someone totally not predicted by any readers as I have been told "he is an air sign, he is a fire sign, he is an earth sign. What is the right answer. You have to make your own judgement and not try and make things fit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Prediction Aldo and Free Will/ inner voice
I always think if you live your life by predictions, you hold yourself back. And no matter how much people protest that they don't, you see it a lot within these circles with people on stand by waiting for something to happen because they want it to happen, or because 17 psychics on a daily basis over the past 2 or 3 years have told them it would happen.

But why put your life on hold. If you go into readings wanting only predictions and time frames, you miss the important guidance, the stuff that focus's on where you are now, and where you need to be in order to get what you want. However, sometimes, we as people are not going to get what we want, because what we want is not ours to have.

use readings as a guide, use it as something that helps you with the tools you need and the information you need to get yourself moving forward with your life, making positive changes, and really starting to live life. After all, life is not a rehearsal, and we as people only get one shot at this life, so we need to make it count.

Sometimes all we as people need to do is start to recognise our own self worth and start thinking about the life we want, the type of relationship we want, and then take the steps needed towards making it all happen :-D

(Excellent post BTW White Lady)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  has ALDO left PTV ? Twilight 0 365 28-09-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  What do you think of Aldo and his readings Emma13 9 1,820 28-11-2015 07:38 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  is this THE BEST ANSWER/PREDICTION ? Twilight 4 1,137 22-08-2015 09:24 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  John Healey prediction unfolds Sapphire 29 8,662 14-11-2014 02:51 PM
Last Post: browneyes
  has Aldo Raffa left the Psychic TV ???? treacle654 6 2,407 13-08-2014 08:14 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 105,755 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  my readings with Aldo Happy_go_girl 6 1,973 05-05-2014 11:37 PM
Last Post: Inspiral
  any views on Aldo and/or enchantment Gem_0923 27 6,275 14-08-2013 11:34 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
  Prediction methods gabriel 3 989 20-06-2013 03:47 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
Rainbow Aldo :) miss sunshine 0 810 19-02-2013 03:04 AM
Last Post: miss sunshine