Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Success Story unfolding
19-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Wink Success Story unfolding
Well A little update from me.
As you may know I am in a long distance relationship. This time last year I was spending all my money on the PTV lines asking when would I see my man again as we had split up a few months before. I was in total heartbroken grief
Fast forward a year, we are back togther and last night he told me he has a job interview for a new post in a the city next to mine.....so he asked if he could live with me if he gets it!!!!!! Big Grin

It hasn't happened yet, and who knows if he will get the job, the point is that we are moving forward. And I just thought I would share the good news since you like updates. Heart

Has anybody else got any updates?
Love & Light xxxxxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2012, 11:13 AM
RE: Success Story unfolding
Awww that's brilliant Angel Eyes.. am really pleased for you :-D xx

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
19-07-2012, 02:37 PM
That is brilliant Angel! So pleased to hear it..... good things come to those who wait.
19-07-2012, 05:14 PM
That is great news Angel Eyes and so glad all is working out for you x
19-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Dear Angel Eyes,

Sorry for not having followed your story, but was it predicted in previous readings?
x
19-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Thanks Guys - I'm feeling pretty happy and hopeful Smile

Hi Moha. Certain parts have been predicted such as my man getting back in touch again, us meeting up again and then getting back together. (demian was great for those dates, he got the months of contact and getting back togther again spot on.)

A couple such as Liz, & Rose Quartz, Annie, Emma- Jane & Lee Van Zyl ( yep, I have been addicted) have told me he would get work in the city he has applied for and that we would move in together by September/October!!!. I have never told him these predictions, I wanted it to be his descision, and know for sure he was choosing me if that makes sense. i didn't want to push him and it has been difficult to be in a long distance relationship. I feel we are finally moving forward. He is worth the wait.

The rest of the predictions see a new home we will set up together and then marriage and family. So fingers crossed. Smile
19-07-2012, 07:04 PM
(19-07-2012 06:52 PM)DaisyChain85 Wrote:  YAY YAY YAY!!! So happy for you. Funny how it all fell into place the month after the 30 day challenge. Excited that the psychics that got it right for you are the ones that have been good for me also. xxx

I know wahoooo. And Yaaaaaay for the predictaions coming in for you too Heart
Just goes to show what happens when you let go and let flow. LOL Smile

I can now say that Elizabeth on option 0 got it sooo wrong. (thank God) She told me we would never get back together...and when I got a free reading I got her again ... and she told me he will never commit and I should end it. thankfully I took no notice of her.
20-07-2012, 10:34 AM
Really pleased for you Angel Eyes Smile x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Success; whose story are you living? by Kevo Mediums Now 0 219 06-02-2017 07:13 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
Sad My Story Mr. Gray 9 2,385 01-10-2013 10:38 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  My story for anyone who feels addicted.. Flavour 24 3,369 24-06-2013 09:27 PM
Last Post: Sweetness
Wink Inspiring Story Angel Eyes 0 543 07-02-2013 02:07 PM
Last Post: Angel Eyes
  My Story itchy!! 16 3,065 03-01-2013 10:42 PM
Last Post: itchy!!
  The story of psychic readings yourexiscomingbackhonest 14 2,609 25-03-2012 05:24 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden