Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
These Zodiac Signs Are The Biggest Procrastinators & They Leave Everything To The Las
10-02-2020, 01:34 PM
These Zodiac Signs Are The Biggest Procrastinators & They Leave Everything To The Las
There's one thing every procrastinator has said at some point in their life: "I'll get to it later." This is them rationalizing their decision to not do something, even though they know it'll come back to haunt them at some point in the future. If you're a procrastinator, you're probably easily distracted. It's not that you don't care about your to-do list; it's more so that something else caught your attention and you'd rather do that instead. If you're familiar with this dilemma, you might be one of the zodiac signs who are the biggest procrastinators. Chances are, you're reading this article and procrastinating on something else right now. Wink wink.

I, for one, have a long history of procrastinating. However, I like to think this helps me work well under pressure and fit way more into my schedule than I thought I could handle. I always find a way to get things done. The only person who gets hurt by my penchant for procrastination? That would be myself. Throughout school, I found myself working late into the night on essays I could have finished a long time ago. Even to this day, when I know I have plans at night, I'll procrastinate on doing my makeup and getting ready. I'm a "last minute" kind of gal, and luckily I have astrology to blame. Being a Gemini, my mind is all over the place. It's hard for me to stay focused on one thing a time because I get distracted as easily as a bird gets distracted by a shiny object.

If you have placements in Taurus, Gemini, Sagittarius, or Pisces, then join the club. Here's why these zodiac signs love to procrastinate:

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/these-zodia...e-18657148
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  5 Zodiac Signs That Shouldn’t Text An Ex During Mercury Retrograde mecheeta 0 31 03-07-2020 06:39 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  3 Zodiac Signs Most Likely To Have Relationship Drama This Mercury Retrograde mecheeta 0 25 03-07-2020 06:37 AM
  Mercury Retrograde Summer 2020 Will Affect These 5 Zodiac Signs' Love Lives Most mecheeta 0 29 03-07-2020 06:32 AM
  These Are The Five Moodiest Zodiac Signs With Bad Tempers! Are You On The List? dormammu 0 114 28-06-2020 08:07 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  3 Zodiac Signs Most Likely To Break Up Post-Quarantine dormammu 0 109 27-06-2020 07:31 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  People Who Are Very Difficult To Fall In Love With, As Per The Zodiac Signs mecheeta 0 147 17-06-2020 06:28 AM
  Mercury Retroshade Summer 2020 Will Affect These 4 Zodiac Signs The Most mecheeta 0 124 17-06-2020 06:22 AM
  What's appealing about your personality based on your zodiac signs? mecheeta 0 128 17-06-2020 06:18 AM
  Mercury Retroshade Summer 2020 Will Affect These 4 Zodiac Signs The Most mecheeta 0 130 17-06-2020 06:15 AM
  5 Most empathetic zodiac signs who understand emotions like no other mecheeta 0 229 08-06-2020 06:25 AM