Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
My Kooma Experience
20-07-2012, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2012 01:12 PM by UniversalBunny.)
My Kooma Experience
Hi

I became addicted to Kooma and had readings with over 100 different readers over a 3 year period, nearly all of whom have been mentioned on this forum (new ones excluded). It cost me £16000 and I too got myself into terrible debt and I'm still climbing out of it now. The reason? My partner left me for another woman and all the readers who read for me on Kooma said he was coming back. Sad

I realise now that this was a roose to keep me returning to them. I even had one reader who really tried to control me and the situation and I mean - full blown out control - if I said I had seen him at work and we had talked - she lost it. Sad

I was finally told by a reader that he wasn't coming back - even though this particular reader had told me he was for absolutely months on end. I don't know whether she just got fed up of my calls or conscience hit her but after that - I still had readings and others still told me he was coming back - it really was up to me stop getting readings and stop getting myself into debt - I did it when I suddenly realised I would have to remortgage my house to get myself out of the mess I was in. I could go on for ages about my stupidity and how I got sucked in to the whole "psychic" game. I kept my readings and will categorically state that not a one of them were right, except the reader who had (perhaps) a guilty conscience and told the truth - but I was so deep in the hole, I chose not to believe her - but it wasn't a prediction, it was common sense with everything that had happened. Never ever again is all I will say. I don't know anyone who is truly psychic and can speak to the dead. Give me Derren Brown any day - at least he keeps it real!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2014, 05:27 AM
RE: My Kooma Experience
wow thats a lot of money. Im sorry to hear. I ring Kooma a lot too lately. Im curious, who were the readers told you that your ex was coming back? You can PM me if you don't want to mention names here
27-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Thumbs Up RE: My Kooma Experience
That Kooma should be banned, the worse con on there is one called Monika!
Beware of her.
UniversalBunny, try Tim Dehaney he is really really good and will give it to you straight as it is, no fake promises or sugarcoating

(20-07-2012 01:11 PM)UniversalBunny Wrote:  Hi

I became addicted to Kooma and had readings with over 100 different readers over a 3 year period, nearly all of whom have been mentioned on this forum (new ones excluded). It cost me £16000 and I too got myself into terrible debt and I'm still climbing out of it now. The reason? My partner left me for another woman and all the readers who read for me on Kooma said he was coming back. Sad

I realise now that this was a roose to keep me returning to them. I even had one reader who really tried to control me and the situation and I mean - full blown out control - if I said I had seen him at work and we had talked - she lost it. Sad

I was finally told by a reader that he wasn't coming back - even though this particular reader had told me he was for absolutely months on end. I don't know whether she just got fed up of my calls or conscience hit her but after that - I still had readings and others still told me he was coming back - it really was up to me stop getting readings and stop getting myself into debt - I did it when I suddenly realised I would have to remortgage my house to get myself out of the mess I was in. I could go on for ages about my stupidity and how I got sucked in to the whole "psychic" game. I kept my readings and will categorically state that not a one of them were right, except the reader who had (perhaps) a guilty conscience and told the truth - but I was so deep in the hole, I chose not to believe her - but it wasn't a prediction, it was common sense with everything that had happened. Never ever again is all I will say. I don't know anyone who is truly psychic and can speak to the dead. Give me Derren Brown any day - at least he keeps it real!!!!!
20-05-2015, 04:26 PM
I agree when it comes to Monika.
14 months has passed and non of her predictions has happened, lots of empty talk and promises which never came true.
She claimed on the phone she is 95- 100% accurate .......Confused

(27-09-2014 03:11 PM)Maria123 Wrote:  That Kooma should be banned, the worse con on there is one called Monika!
Beware of her.
UniversalBunny, try Tim Dehaney he is really really good and will give it to you straight as it is, no fake promises or sugarcoating

(20-07-2012 01:11 PM)UniversalBunny Wrote:  Hi

21-05-2015, 01:20 PM
I really do agree with the above post. I would strongly recommend private websites rather than going to phone psychic companies ... A private reader will give you their undivided time and attention rather than phone companies where readers are taking on back to back calls......

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, but heaven knows I'm miserable now. ***** Morrissey
27-05-2015, 08:36 PM
I must say I am quite shocked.
I have left a feedback for one of their readers called Pam, 1 star feedback.
Without any explanation from Komma my review was rejected!

Kooma has removed my feeback.... so now we know WHY all their readers are having top rated feedbacks and all rated as 4/5 stars.

I have stated the truth and other users can find it helpful, I wish I never have spent £27 on this reading with that lady!

I have written this to Kooma but my email was not even acknowledged.

Pam , pin 7640 was patronizing and I found her a bit rude, I felt she was belittling me , which I found quite shocking and depressing.
I have seen in her previous feedback that another lady has had a similar experience stating:
“Nice lady but a bit too harsh when giving reading?”

Therefore my feedback based on circumstances and the way I was treated by Pam during these 40 minutes was very gentle and kind! That is my personal opinion and you should not hide the truth from others , feedback should be featured as they come in and not controlled by you leaving only good feedback – this is dishonest!!.

Shame on Kooma and the one who has rejected my feedback! I urge you to put it back and stop controlling and hiding negative reviews!

As expected no reply from Kooma.
Shame on Kooma for been a dishonest company, only allowing top reviews.....

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

30-05-2015, 04:28 PM
@DogLover11
Sorry to hear of this, as always it shows lack of integrity and non ethical standards from these companies.
My only wish is for an independent body to be brought out to clean up these discrepancies once and for all.
02-06-2015, 09:44 PM
Thank you PeeWee84.

Exactly their approach to us Clients is not ethical, the point with leaving a feeback is to help other paying customers on there.

I have contact Kooma direct twice now and did not get any reply, how rude is that?

They are censoring testimonials and I will never use their service again.
Pity some readers on there are really good.

(30-05-2015 04:28 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  @DogLover11
Sorry to hear of this, as always it shows lack of integrity and non ethical standards from these companies.
My only wish is for an independent body to be brought out to clean up these discrepancies once and for all.
21-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Hi All,

I'm new to this site and stumbled across it as i think i had become a bit obsessed with readings in the past and just wanted to see what other peoples experiences have been. I must say I have found it very refreshing and helpful to read other peoples experiences... so on to my Kooma experience...

I first started having readings about six years ago when i was unemployed and would spend a lot of money on my phone bill just randomly (and quite naively) calling psychics. At the time i really wanted to find out when i would find a job, I remember having an ok reading from a lady called Mystic who had some really good reviews, she correctly told me three things in particular to do with work, my house and a boyfriend. I wouldn't say i was blown away at this point but she was definitely correct. Another reading that i had that absolutely blew me away was with Sarah her reading was phenomenal she was able to give names (none of which could have been guessed, as they were specific cultural names), described a connection with an ex including accurately predicting timescales details of people he was around and how they were connected to me, information on specific problems at work- the list goes on her info just flowed and flowed, so much so that i was calling her quite regularly to the point were she remembered me and actually the readings started to feel less psychic so i stopped calling her. it took me a while going through some readers that i didn't feel that i connected that well with until i found ones that were very honest and didn't only paint the pretty picture of difficult situations, these are Sharon, who is very rarely on but tells you like it is, Temperance who is simply astonishing and Lydia. All these readers have accurately described the goings on in my lfe, the validations have been on point and some of the predictions have (as far as i can tell) also been. There are some big predictions that both Temperance and Lydia have said that I am still waiting (the time hasn't come yet) but timescales, descriptions and even sceneries have been correctly identified so i guess time will tell.

What i will say about Kooma though is that there are several readers who give lack lustre performances and there was one reader in particular who was, i felt very judgemental almost making me feel bad about choices that I had made, and when i said i wanted psychic reading she said she understood , but still kept giving judgements Undecided. I left feedback to advise of this only to find the first comment rejected and then when i left a second comment they changed what i had said completely so it read entirely differently.

I have now cancelled my kooma account as i think i was addicted and trusted them less when i knew my reviews could be changed. That said the psychics i have mentions have been good, but i have a longer list of readers who weren't. I guess it just depends on the connection and the interpretation of why they see.

Sorry it was sooooo long, and i hope someone finds this useful (sorry if there are any typos)
LnL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  michael ryan kooma Fargo 9 1,530 25-10-2017 10:53 AM
Last Post: 80sgoth
  Sapphire from kooma Sianr 11 556 14-10-2017 10:46 PM
Last Post: Pink Pearl
  Evie - Kooma Rosie 0 129 14-10-2017 08:31 AM
Last Post: Rosie
  kooma buttercup62 19 1,057 11-10-2017 08:45 PM