Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do we all think of the new times and graphics of the show
19-02-2011, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2011 11:53 PM by whiteowl.)
what do we all think of the new times and graphics of the show
i think the graphics are a waste of time also we cant always see whos on webcams now and option o pics are far to quick being show now has well i perfer the old graphics what does everyone else think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2011, 10:28 AM
RE: what do we all think of the new times and graphics of the show
Sorry I have to agree here, I am all for progression but cannot see any.
The old indian proverb comes to mind 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' Wink

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
20-02-2011, 11:13 AM
(19-02-2011 11:52 PM)whiteowl Wrote:  i think the graphics are a waste of time also we cant always see whos on webcams now and option o pics are far to quick being show now has well i perfer the old graphics what does everyone else think?

What would you like to see?

Some comments have already been left in the what would you like to see thread above regarding this topic.

The times and graphics are fine. Well the graphics are shocking, but they have never been nice so what does it matter?

The only change that has impact on customers is - the removal of the information bar and the clock. These are the two things that I would like back.

The information bar so you know who is free and also what option the desk psychics are heading too.

The clock so you know when to start dialling in for a desk psychic. Without the clock it is just fustrating. You waste time and minutes trying to work out when someone might be free.

This is the real step back in time. The show times and the graphic style dont affect us as customers. The lack of information does.
20-02-2011, 07:37 PM
(20-02-2011 11:13 AM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(19-02-2011 11:52 PM)whiteowl Wrote:  i think the graphics are a waste of time also we cant always see whos on webcams now and option o pics are far to quick being show now has well i perfer the old graphics what does everyone else think?

What would you like to see?

Some comments have already been left in the what would you like to see thread above regarding this topic.

The times and graphics are fine. Well the graphics are shocking, but they have never been nice so what does it matter?

The only change that has impact on customers is - the removal of the information bar and the clock. These are the two things that I would like back.

The information bar so you know who is free and also what option the desk psychics are heading too.

The clock so you know when to start dialling in for a desk psychic. Without the clock it is just fustrating. You waste time and minutes trying to work out when someone might be free.

This is the real step back in time. The show times and the graphic style dont affect us as customers. The lack of information does.
20-02-2011, 07:39 PM
I hate the speed of the tuening adverts for option O and the visa card I find it so oppressive and comercial..I have to put something over the screen as it gives me a headache.

I find it outrageous that the clock has gone..I thought the show was about us?

I thought the show was interactive?

This feels as though it is all about those in power and in charge..

It is real danger of looking like a shopping chanel all glitz and no substance and that does not sit well with spirituality or empowerment..
20-02-2011, 11:28 PM
(20-02-2011 07:39 PM)flamered Wrote:  I hate the speed of the tuening adverts for option O and the visa card I find it so oppressive and comercial..I have to put something over the screen as it gives me a headache.

It is real danger of looking like a shopping chanel all glitz and no substance and that does not sit well with spirituality or empowerment..

This is what its becoming - A QVC for Pyschics. Its a shame that the channel is going this way.
23-02-2011, 11:35 AM
I like the longer hours..that's pretty much it! The clock should never have been removed! And you know what occurred to me last night when Trinidad and Tobego joined (excuse me if spelling is way off there!!) lovely Adele read out there phone numbers and the uk phone numbers yet she didn't read out the Irish phone numbers. Which is not a new thing by the way, we Irish rarely get mentioned in the format of things...but what if I was a blind Irishman or woman listening to the show,or simply can't read, how would I know what number to dial? They always say "you Irish can read your numbers at the bottom of the screen" why can't they just read them out? They waste enough time on other babbling (this isn't refering to Adele but the way..love her!) but why is it such a hassle to read out our phone numbers too. I know our country is a lot smaller, but it's not going to overly confuse people if every half hour or so you actually spoke our numbers!
28-02-2011, 02:07 AM

I agree the new graphics are terrible as well as not fitting the screen to which now they have bodged a blue stripe on the right hand side, very badly done and now you have no idea when webcams are available or the on screen psychics.

Before the bodged blue stripe I did find it funny being able to see the psychics moving around supposedly off screen when you could see it all, somebody messed up lol!
28-02-2011, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2011 04:16 PM by DreamDetective.)
(23-02-2011 11:35 AM)kiltgirl Wrote:  I like the longer hours..that's pretty much it! The clock should never have been removed! And you know what occurred to me last night when Trinidad and Tobego joined (excuse me if spelling is way off there!!) lovely Adele read out there phone numbers and the uk phone numbers yet she didn't read out the Irish phone numbers. Which is not a new thing by the way, we Irish rarely get mentioned in the format of things...but what if I was a blind Irishman or woman listening to the show,or simply can't read, how would I know what number to dial? They always say "you Irish can read your numbers at the bottom of the screen" why can't they just read them out? They waste enough time on other babbling (this isn't refering to Adele but the way..love her!) but why is it such a hassle to read out our phone numbers too. I know our country is a lot smaller, but it's not going to overly confuse people if every half hour or so you actually spoke our numbers!

I am not sure what rules cover Ireland broadcasts but I do know they are even more strict than OFCOM. It may be they are not allowed to promote the numbers as often. I know you were never allowed to mention Mediumship in Ireland... you are allowed to buy condoms now I hope? lol
28-02-2011, 04:23 PM
(20-02-2011 07:39 PM)flamered Wrote:  I hate the speed of the tuening adverts for option O and the visa card I find it so oppressive and comercial..I have to put something over the screen as it gives me a headache.

Like all shows on TV its only about MONEY and MORE MONEY. True they do have to give us something or we would not watch. Not seeing who is on can earn them more money as more people will call in listen to the messages and pay more inorder to see who is on WEBCAM I think there should be proper mention of the costs of hanging on too. Its costing the same to wait as it is to talk... so a 2 minute reading comes out at £30 if you have to wait. Better go straight to op zero

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Sad Graphics Mediums Now 1 349 28-11-2015 07:21 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling