Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Whats happening with the studio
20-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Whats happening with the studio
What's happening with the studio past few days. Very loud back ground noise - can hear the readers in booths, noisy microphones. Is this temporary.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2012, 02:01 PM
RE: Whats happening with the studio
(20-07-2012 01:19 PM)White lady Wrote:  What's happening with the studio past few days. Very loud back ground noise - can hear the readers in booths, noisy microphones. Is this temporary.

Hi White Lady,

We will be a temporary studio for the next couple of weeks. Our normal studio is currently under going a complete revamp so bare with us and we'll relaunch with an improved look and services.

Love and light x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Psychic Today can you tell the presenters to stop repeating so much details, all details are on screen, yesterday the evening show presenter who is new was chatting far too much, and not getting many messages answered. I tuned it quite late, and I always notice the last hour, much pressure is put on psychics to get as many messages as possible. Poor Aldo looked tired and thought he was falling asleep.

If viewers are sending messages for specific studio psychic, why ask Option 0 psychic to answer it, I don't think that is fair at all for the viewer, and put yourself in the viewers position, how would you feel if Option 0 psychic just gave logic reading and not psychic reading, some just waffle.
20-07-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: What is happening with the studio
(20-07-2012 02:01 PM)PsychicToday Wrote:  
(20-07-2012 01:19 PM)White lady Wrote:  What's happening with the studio past few days. Very loud back ground noise - can hear the readers in booths, noisy microphones. Is this temporary.

Hi White Lady,

We will be a temporary studio for the next couple of weeks. Our normal studio is currently under going a complete revamp so bare with us and we'll relaunch with an improved look and services.

Love and light x

Surely you can do something about the background noise!

I can hear people coughing in the background and constant talking from what I assume is your production crew.

Technically Psychic Today is always pretty awful especially with sound quality.

I often wonder if you actually have a producer or anyone in charge actually monitoring what's going on.

I don't know how you get away with it!
21-07-2012, 04:59 PM
(20-07-2012 02:55 PM)Sapphire Wrote:  Psychic Today can you tell the presenters to stop repeating so much details, all details are on screen, yesterday the evening show presenter who is new was chatting far too much, and not getting many messages answered. I tuned it quite late, and I always notice the last hour, much pressure is put on psychics to get as many messages as possible. Poor Aldo looked tired and thought he was falling asleep.

If viewers are sending messages for specific studio psychic, why ask Option 0 psychic to answer it, I don't think that is fair at all for the viewer, and put yourself in the viewers position, how would you feel if Option 0 psychic just gave logic reading and not psychic reading, some just waffle.

I agree with you Sapphire. I had sent in a voicemail for Emma Jane on Thursday night and stayed up as late as I could to hear it but ended up recording it. I checked the next morning to see if it was answered and it wasn't as the final time that Emma Jane was on the desk she only answered 3 voicemails when during that whole time the presenter did nothing but keep reminding about numbers and saying there was lots of texts and voicemails and to keep sending in texts and voicemails but yet not many got answered. I was annoyed to say the least as my voicemail could have been answered if the presenter stopped reminding us of numbers after every question that done by the psychics.
22-07-2012, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2012 09:24 PM by hopeful.)
bronia is the worst presenter on the show for the waffley chatter and wasting time in my opinion...after almost every text or voicemail read out on this afternoons show she said "i know how that feels" Angry

also the background music is too loud, you can hear it well over the top of the presenter and the psychics talking and really have to listen to be able to hear the viewers texts and voicemails being read out.
22-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Same again tonight background music drowning out readings. Also sent a text at 9pm for Katie and by 9.40 mystic answered great to have quick response but if i wanted mystic i would have asked for it and load of rubbish as usual.
22-07-2012, 11:10 PM
When sending messages to the show, the viewers have been charged for the messages by their service providers and the show don't care whether they answer it or not, and it is not first come first serve. It is a total scam, the new studio is all at the expense of the viewers money, all the messages that haven't been answered.

I watched the show this morning, could hear John Healey on a reading, it is not fair on the person who was having a reading, it was like it was live televised. The crew are very unprofessional just like the presenters. I agree with you hopeful, bronia is just waffley chatter, so is the new presenter Laura (i think is her name), she talks too fast, and I thought Charlotte and Abi are worse but Laura is the worst of all. They are not talking but shouting, and it makes me switch off to another channel. I like Nicola who has dignity and is very professional.

Too many female psychics on the show, they need to balance it with more male psychics, ying yang effect, wonder where Demian and Raymond went?
24-07-2012, 08:59 PM
well i've added my £1.50 to the new studio fund tonight sapphire...
24-07-2012, 09:21 PM
iv noticed theyv started to leave off negative comments again. so how can paying customers trust this site? i feel like im having a really good moan about everthing tonight, sorry folks im normally positive but being honest about testimonies making me sound negative lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Emma Jane opt 0- soon to be studio psychic Dream Catcher 26 8,873 01-12-2015 04:16 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  predictions made by TOP studio psychics..what happened next... treacle654 47 9,251 05-01-2015 06:57 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  topic tonight - Whats your sex life telling you ... Happy_go_girl 0 1,453 07-02-2013 11:59 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  August Studio Schedule PsychicToday 10 4,319 05-09-2012 12:23 PM
Last Post: PsychicToday
  July Studio Schedule PsychicToday 5 3,034 19-07-2012 02:44 PM
  Liz & Michael- New Studio Psychics Dream Catcher 67 12,258 04-07-2012 09:24 AM
Last Post: MissMarple
  June Studio Schedule PsychicToday 4 2,770 26-06-2012 03:30 PM
  What's happening with the show Fortune 4 842 30-05-2012 10:27 AM
Last Post: Flavour
  May Studio Schedule PsychicToday 4 2,146 25-05-2012 11:04 AM
  April Studio Schedule PsychicToday 13 4,081 20-04-2012 11:34 AM