Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
They aren't all bad.
22-07-2012, 02:16 AM
They aren't all bad.
Hello,

Like a number of people on here, certain experiences in life have seen me turn to a psychic for guidance. I have been reading for a while, but have been hesitant in posting.

I'm sure that you are all lovely people, but what has put me off is the a grouping of posters that hold onto a lot of negativity towards a Psychic getting something right.

I hope that my story, abeit brief will explain more.

I was in a relationship with a man, of whom I thought felt the same way about me, as I did him. The relationship wasn't straight forward and for a time involved a third person. The male was working his way out of a relationship that wasn't working or so I thought. This man was saying all the right things, making all the right moves and planning things for our future. Then when the path was totally clear for our relationship, it all fell apart.

Prior to this, I had spoken to him of my fears regarding this situation and assurances were given that it was me he wanted. Again without going into details that are too personal, things didnt work out, and for almost two years after I was trapped in a place that could be described as suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, he was all I wanted, but he had lied, and stabbed me in the back in many ways heading back to that third person, yet I would defend his actions, when he had taken almost everything from me.

Many would say that this is what I deserved, but without being in my position and having someone say all the things, I had longed to hear, and share feelings that I had longed to feel along with the reassurances that the worst wouldnt happen...it did.

I'm still in a position, where I dont have any explanation from this man as to why he changed overnight, or any kind of apology for the destruction that caused in my life (and this is more that just the general heart ache of a broken relationship), but when I spoke to one of the PT Psychics I was offered guidance, and the reader that I chose, was able to offer me an explanation as to what had happened, they had the persons actions and personalty without any prompting and little by little the things that they told me in the readings that I have had with them have materialised.

In this respect I am grateful, having my readings have helped me heal and have pulled me out of the depression that I was in. I cant say that I have reached a place yet where I am fully able to trust another male, but for now I couldn't be more grateful for the place they have brought me too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: They aren't all bad.
I think its nice when people share positive experiences with readings from PTV, as it gives a balanced view. :-)

Balance is important, because it helps give an over all picture :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply