Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mr or Ms Producer how can you let this happen?
25-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Mr or Ms Producer how can you let this happen?
I don't watch the show often but taped it last night, couple of friends had sent messages to the show. I watched it this morning, and it is appalling to watch last hours before end of show.

A viewer sent voice mail and she so struggled to speak, while listening to message both Claire and Jenna laughed. Claire got embarrassed when she realized camera was on her but Jenna continued for giggle for little while. The reading Jenna gave, she just waffled. What was all that singing about? I feel sorry for that lady who sent message, staying up at them hours of morning, and getting no clear insight or guidance.

There was too much giggles and chatting, until end of the show and it was like watching Psychic Loose Women. It is a psychic show and should be more spiritual and professional especially with the high rates you charge the viewers, a little bit of fun is good at times, but this is getting out of hand.

Other presenters have been seen giggling when reading text, wrong date of birth was read when psychic does numerology readings, which is very unprofessional. They come across as they are shouting and not talking, and repeating too much all the time.

I very clearly remember watching the show where the registered name was difficult to pronounce, and text has more than one question, and was a sensitive matter, Claire giggled and called the viewer a rascal for not choosing a easy registered name and asking more than one question. I watched the whole show hoping the production crew would ask her to apologize but she never did.

It is total disrespect when the situation the viewers are in is sensitive, and they trust and have faith that someone in the show will guide them and instead they are made fun of. It can become a serious issue, if the viewer decides to take it to OffCom or take legal action.

The production crew is also to be blamed for allowing this to happen, and if it gets all professional, that will mean more messages answered and less frustrated viewers. The energy in the studio with be more better.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: Mr or Ms Producer how can you let this happen?
I dont watch the show either but last night found myself flicking channels, and yes I saw this too, its horrid! I cant understand how this is acceptable it puts me off completely - I did hear "sorry" but I felt really bad for the person who sent in the text as if it was me I would feel they were laughing at my text.

OUT OF ORDER!!!
28-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Claire is just unprofessional, they should get rid of her childish and unprofessional behaviour. She was talking naughty and saucy with Tamara and Anne yesterday.

According to the schedule, Claire and Jenna are on tonight show. God help the viewers and those who send messages, it is going to be a long long night.
28-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Even more embarrassing was being naughty with JH..... cringe!!!
28-07-2012, 07:35 PM
It's the energy from Babestation studio they are using Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Didn't Happen purerealist 4 661 29-11-2015 01:17 AM
Last Post: janaan