Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Psychic Shelley
26-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Psychic Shelley
I have read through the old threads on psychic Shelley. I have had a reading with her recently and she seemed very good. Has anyone got any updates on what she had predicted for them and whether the predictions did actually come in after the markers. She did say to me that when a marker came in I was about to meet a new person.

Any views or experiences would be great
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: Psychic Shelley
white feather, can i ask how you found your reading with psychic shelley, as i've been wondering about getting a reading with her?
26-07-2012, 09:09 PM
I actually had an email reading which I booked through her website. I prefer this method of reading sometimes as you are not giving the reader anything over the phone. I found the reading good. Not sure if you would Gey more from a phone reading but I did get two markers validations and predictions. I asked what my ex thought of me and I think I got the most honest and accurate answer really. She also picked up on something I had been thinking about my appearance I had considered for a while and had thought about in the past. Picked up on my hair colour which isnt my true colour. That was a validation I suppose to show she had connected. Gave me names of four men on my love journey. Gave me details of one man, his age, what he would talk about when we meet, when she sees us meeting and in what situation. Funnily enough it wasn't through online dating which I have been doing forever. I didn't tell her that btw but maybe she made the assumption there. Told me his character too. Felt the reading was good. I think one of the markers happened the other night. Told me would have a choice in love as ex would realise made a mistake. All readers have told me he will pop up again. Not necessarily in a positive way though. I was pleased with the reading. Felt I am in control.
26-07-2012, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 11:05 PM by hopeful.)
i've heard favourable things about shelley but it's just the price of a phone reading that puts me off - £71 for an hour i think it is (although you can have from 10 minutes), think i might be saving my pennies up and maybe buying it myself as a christmas present...but we'll see how things go and what happens between now and then...
27-07-2012, 06:04 PM
I found her a bit dull and repetative and off the mark
27-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Sorry to say had 2 readings over year ago and markers came up but no predictions have happened, but that is only my experiance others have had good things. I did find her a nice lady to talk to.
29-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Well both my markers as stated by Shelley have come in but I didn't actually realise one had come in until an hour later. So now have to see if the predictions happen. I suppose though these may not happen instantly but she did say when I hear one of the markers it will indicate I will meet one of the men she described. Will keep you updated. Best to forget about it and get on with life. Don't expect things to happen. As they say expectation is the mother of disappointment !!!
29-07-2012, 12:13 PM
(29-07-2012 10:50 AM)White Feather Wrote:  Well both my markers as stated by Shelley have come in but I didn't actually realise one had come in until an hour later. So now have to see if the predictions happen. I suppose though these may not happen instantly but she did say when I hear one of the markers it will indicate I will meet one of the men she described. Will keep you updated. Best to forget about it and get on with life. Don't expect things to happen. As they say expectation is the mother of disappointment !!!
That's the way I still see markers and even though nothing has come true I still hold in my head some of Shelly's advise, as hard as it is let it go and do other stuff. It is the hardest thing to do but I have found as I am letting go things are happening in other areas of my life. They also say don't have negative attitude, which again is hard when things don't happen so I say just hold onto hope that something good will happen in general. Good luck
17-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Did any of your stuff come true White feather
20-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Red thorns. There is a much larger thread on shelly. I've always found her quite accurate and enjoy her 'markers' if you get readings, i recommend giving her a try. No ones 100% accurate, but Shelly is one of the good ones.

She is clear and consisce, consistent and professional! Smile