Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
JH- my salt & pepper reading
28-07-2012, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2012 06:02 PM by Dream Catcher.)
JH- my salt & pepper reading
I know that there are other threads on here about John Healey but I couldn't find them. I called the show last night and left a voice mail for John. It has been ages since I had a reading from him. I am so glad I did!

It was exactly what a psychic reading is meant to be like. In that one minute he did an amazing job....he said there was no need for him to use his cards as he was shown visually a full salt cellar. At first I thought oh no, I won't undersatand but he was brilliant. Told me that me & the guy are like salt & pepper, we compliment eachother and although it is a case of oppesites attract. S&P always end up together..... Of course when you hear him say it it makes it more powerful but yes, John has made me feel good & and has reminded me of what a good psychic reading is all about.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2012, 11:53 AM
RE: JH- my salt & pepper reading
JH answered 2 on screen messages for me both good answers
28-07-2012, 12:05 PM
He was refreshing- it is the only reading I have even bothered to transfere on to my phone because it's all I'll need in times of wobbles!!!
28-07-2012, 05:28 PM
John is a good reader, but one has to understand him in a reading. He reads differently from anyone I have know. He is my No 1 psychic reader, in the beginning it was confusing and could not understand his readings, but having written down everything, it makes sense in time to come. Every prediction he had made for me has happened.
28-07-2012, 05:34 PM
He is amazing not perfect but amazing
28-07-2012, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2012 06:01 PM by Dream Catcher.)
I agree before he came across as cyrptic and I found it hard to understand & when he mentioned "salt cellars" last night I thought ohhhhh no but he continued to tell me "this is all you'll ever need" and he is right- it was truely what a psychic reading is all about. Yes, he is amazing!
28-07-2012, 06:18 PM
I've got slightly mixed feelings about JH at the moment. My first two readings were excellent so I had another earlier this week. After previously telling me he knows when he has read for someone before, which he proved in my second reading, he treated it like it was my first reading. Admittedly it was the last reading of the afternoon show and he said he was tired. On Thursday I sent a text from J asking about T. There had been another one earlier in the show asking a totally different question about T from J and JH said I think I answered another question from you earlier and my answer is the same. Surely he should have been able to tell it was different peope and not just jumped to conclusions because the initials were the same. I have a private reading booked with him and am just awaiting a date, so fingers crossed it will be up to his usual standards.
28-07-2012, 06:24 PM
I left a four month gap between my readings with JH & I know I have said it loads on this post but he really blew me away. I hope your next reading is up to scratch Jules but that man has definately got something. He's given me a great atedote for future wobbles. :-)
28-07-2012, 06:34 PM
It's best to have readings with psychics privately, you will get full attention and all energy is focused on you and the reading. In the studio, they are forbidden to say a few things and are always under pressure so private reading is best way to any reader. You will see a massive change in quality of reading, and will be money well spent.

Hope you private reading is as excellent as your first readings with him Jules.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychics worth their salt! airyfairy 3 1,263 10-07-2012 11:01 PM
Last Post: Sapphire