Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
CHANGES NEEDED PSYCHIC TV
28-07-2012, 02:31 PM
CHANGES NEEDED PSYCHIC TV
Ive been watching psychic tv for about 4 years and have had many readings off it.I know its having a reboot but the set is not the only change needed. I feel an option 0 psychic should come on the show once a week minimum.The studio psychics need altering keep JH Aldo Lisa Marie Fran KK. I want a male presenter too for a change.Just personal opinions would be interested see how it looks to others.And I turn the show off when Faith comes on sorry but she has blotted her copy book twice on air with me and has been the pinacle point of every discussion in a negative way at my coffee evenings
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: CHANGES NEEDED PSYCHIC TV
I agree with you, sparklingrose. Pleased to see that Fran and Andie are both back in the fold as feel this reverts to the good old days of PTV. I think they need to do an overhaul of what psychics they have on the show and do more tests on them to see if they really are good enough to be doing readings on the show.

I agree about adding one or two male presenters into the mix, there used to be a male presenter a while ago but do not know what happened to him and why he left. I would definitely look at also getting rid of a couple of the female presenters, while it is fine to have a bit of a giggle every once in a while, there have been recent incidents where some of them have been making fun of people's accents or names which is very unprofessional.

I will be interested to see what their new studio is going to look like.
28-07-2012, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2012 04:11 PM by Dream Catcher.)
Did you see Claire with JH last night.... embarrassing. They were using phrases to tie in with the Olympics eg "holding a torch for someone" etc....JH was making reference to that and said something along the lines of "coming first & last" in a race obviously but Claire accused him of being naughty & saucy! When she realised that he wasn't all she could do was blame Tamara for her influence in the green room.

THIS IS A PSYCHIC SHOW NOT A SEX SHOW!
28-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Dream Catcher, they are using Babestation's studio temporarily while their studio is getting refurbished so that might explain the saucyness! Lol Smile
28-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Claire I feel is a honest soul who enjoys life but yes there have been times when some presenters and psychics on the show have left themselves down giggling.I want a happy show but sometimes its gone farcical. I believe a huge clearout is needed especially with the psychics.Fran coming back is a huge plus.The boring predictable peroxide blondes need showing the door.Katie K needs more air time as does Aldo but I would love to see the option 0 psychics once in a while some have excellent voices and I would love to see how they are on screen.Webcam doesnt give a good reflection of this
28-07-2012, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2012 04:39 PM by Dream Catcher.)
LOL Earth Angel.

I think the most professional of all is Nicola and Adele but otherwise no comment.

As for needing a balance regarding male & female presenters/psychics I completely agree. We need a few more as it is nice to have a male perspective and as I said JH did a reading for me last night that was so refreshing.
28-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Changes are needed big time, I read on social networking site they are sharing Babestation's Studio but before the temporary setup Tamara and Claire are the worst ones, and their chats are always naughty and saucy. Jenna is just out of order at times.

Aldo and John are good but more male energy is needed to balance the energy, wonder where Raymond and Demian went? It's good to see Andie and Fran and also Katie Keeley from time to time. Crystal, Jenna, Faith and Tamara should go as to my opinion they are OTT. They should be replaced by Jules, Patsy, Marge Walsh or Option 0 female or male psychics who would bring balance to spiritual energy and not entertainment energy or babestation energy.

There is too much giggles and chatting, all the way until end of the show and it was like watching Psychic Loose Women at times. It is a psychic show and should be more spiritual and professional especially with the high rates they charge the viewers, a little bit of fun is good at times, but this is getting out of hand.

It was mentioned on social networking sites by studio psychic that the production crew, are the ones who says things into their ear piece or put some funny pictures on the screens, which make them laugh.

The production crew is also to be blamed for allowing this to happen, and if it gets all professional, that will mean more messages answered and less frustrated viewers. The energy in the studio with be more better.

I completely agree with all posts so far and a balance and change is needed big time.
28-07-2012, 06:07 PM
I heard on the grapevine that Raymond is not coming back as he can't abide the way PT opperate. In my opinion Raymond will always be held in high esteem. He is a genuinely gifted psychic & a lovely caring man.

Demian is probably off for the school holidays??
28-07-2012, 06:31 PM
I heard the same about Raymond too he thought it had become tack.I dont feel there are any issues with option 0 its the tv psychics who are on an ego trip
28-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Demain has been off for couple of months, and is hardly on Option 0. Maybe he is busy with private work.